Chapter 9

*Jungkook's POV*

After 4 yrs of adversity in college, we finally survived!

We were all with our families during the whole ceremony and met lightly with our friends right after.

My hyungs decided to hangout around 9pm. Jin hyung also planned a proposal for Jisoo noona tonight. He will finally get married.

Jin instructed us what we will do

Jin instructed us what we will do. He also called Jennie and her friends to help him carry out the plan.

We all get excited. Its my first time to witness such things. It bring chills to my bone coz I cant believe our hyung is finally getting married with someone whom he's madly inlove with.

"Who will pick up Jennie? She's staying at Jisoo's home tonight coz the KIM'S are getting together."

"I can" Taehyung said before I even opened my mouth.

"Oh shit no. I cant..."

"I actually cant go tonight. I have an important appointment."

Taehyung uttered while scratching the back of his head.

"Kookie can. He loves to do it."

Suga hyung said with a teasing tone.

Yah. Now I feel betrayed. He's the only one I'm sharing my confused feelings coz he seems to not care but now he's spilling the beans. What the!

I eyed him and he just shrugged his shoulders.

Jin told me that it would be a perfect idea since Jennie and I could play as if were couples having a date and I will come over their place and fetch her.

~~~~❣♥❣~~~~

* Jennie's POV*

Jk: Annyeong jenjen..

                                     Jennie: Oh. Kookie! Got   the plans ready?

Jk: Yah. We have to pretend
That we will have date tonight.
Like, lovers...so that she'll not
Think that were up to something.

Kookie then told me the plans.

I agreed. My stomach are full of butterflies as he was telling me what would happen next. Ugh. I am so happy for Jisoo unnie!

The only problem that's left is telling to Jisoo's eomma that she is PREGNANT.

Um, lets just forget about that first. The most important thing right now is that JIN will stood up for them; Jisoo unnie and their child-to-be. That was a heroic act. Not all guys would take risks and responsibilities. I can sense how much he loves unnie and im complacent that he'll do a good job.

Hours later around 9:20pm, Jungkook arrived.

"Oh annyeong! Come in" I told jungkook as I accompanied him inside.

"Yaaah, im tensed"

"Waeyo?"

"The kim's tho."

He uttered with a worried tone. He was rubbing his palms and seems to shiver. I knew its cold outside plus his nervousness as he will act as if he's asking me for a date in front of my parents.

"Dont worry, u look good." I said with due sincerity.

We headed to the living room

"Eomma, appa, we've got a visitor?"

"Oh? Is he the one?" Appa expressed enthusiastically. He's making me feel embarassed.

He stood up and shook hands with Kookie.

"Son, just dont give us grandchildren yet. Our nini is still a child; so fragile..." The family members laughed.

"Yahh ur so embarassing appa!" I shyly told him as he was making my cheeks red as he was talking about spg things to jungkook.

"Ahni, sir. I'm also not thinking about that either. Just, wanna know ur child more. I mean, were still on that stage." Jungkook responding respectively to appa.

Appa nodded at his words like he was amused how a bad boy look is so gentle inside.

"Come, eat with us." Eomma said.

"Kamsa but, im actually here asking for...."

"My child's hand in marriage?" Appa interrupted. Ugh. He is such a reaction paper.

"Ahni ahni. Just for a date." Jungkook said with a smile

Most of our family members let go a deep and heavy sigh.

I wonder what will be their reaction if they knew about Jisoo's...im worried.

Jisoo finally came downstairs.

"Omo!! Why are u here kookie?"

She then looked at the both of us who standing side by side.

She draw nearer and I think she could see the redness in our cheeks because of appa's behavior towards us of which she didnt know.

Jisoo jimped lightly and threw her hands in the air

"I knew ur dating!!!!! Ehhhhh."

I rolled my eyes unto her who was dancing like crazy and keeps on winking at me and kookie. But, we cant say anything as we have to carry out plan smoothly.

I grabbed my sling bag and bade goodbye to them. My appa and eomma wasnt able to say a single word as I grabbed kookie's hand and walked away.

As soon as we got inside a cab, I released my tension immediately.

Jungkook was staring at me with a positive curve on his lips.

"What?" I asked him.

"Ur family is cute."

"Aaaaa. No they arent. They're making me embarassed."

Jungkook and I laughed at my response. Yas. My family is really weird.