Chapter 10

*Jennie's POV*

We arrived at Skyrose Garden.

The lights are in yellowish shade while the sides of the pathway are full of fully bloomed red roses. Wow. The place itself is breathtaking and romantic.

I wanted to have a picture so bad in this place but Im to shy to ask Kookie to shot one for me.

We got into the second floor and waited for the others to arrive. The cab we got into is driving like he was a star in the movie "fast and furious." No wonder why we arrived first.

The atmosphere was pleasing. I think if u have any problems, you can just come here and enjoy the humid air, the silence and of course the serenity it offers. It makes u feel inlove with a snap. I turned my head to Jungkook who was beside me only to find out that he was looking at me...

That was awkward.

He walked behind me..

"Hey, slightly bend your head towards me."

I did what he commanded.

"Oh. Look at this! U look amazing in this shot."

He was uttering those words but he was only viewing it unto himself. What a nut. He didnt even let me view it, instead he asked me to move and pose and be natural.

"Hey, let me see." I told him as soon as he kept his phone on his pocket. What the! That's rude. Taking pictures of me but not showing me...it might contain epics and I wanna delete it, if ever.

"Ahni. We can do shooting again with your phone." He said with a freak smile.

"Whaaat? U could just send me those..and i'll upload it."

"Ahni."

"Wow. Thats me in the first place and I think I have the right to view them and delete some that I dont like."

He was leaning on the railings with a bunny smile and sparkly eyes of which I think was reflection of the stars that lay bare in the sky. I glared at him and gestured one hand asking for his phone. Instead he smirked and looked straight to the empty space infront of us.

"All were stunning"

His words taken me aback.

Does he really mean it? Or was he tripping on me?

I also broke my stare from him and looked the same direction as he does.

No one spoke. There was a dead air between us.

The others arrived. Glad they did! I finally got a break from all this gauche.

My eyes starts to search for something.

Or maybe someone.

Where is tae?

I thought. All of them started to get busy and rushed into their places and respective roles.

"They'll be here in 20mins. Hurry up, place those candles now." Namjoon said with a sense of leadership. I guess, he really deserves to be our class president that even outside our school premises, he acts the same way. Im so proud of our Cum Laude!

All of them were busy. Hobi, Suga and Lisa were forming the candles into a heart shape and lighted them one by one. Lisa was close to the boys for she is considered to be *one of the boys* at school who was with the bangtan. She was known to be the rose among the thorns. On the other side was Chae, who was Kookie's cousin and Jimin who spreads the petals on the pathway leading to the heart-shaped candle.

 On the other side was Chae, who was Kookie's cousin and Jimin who spreads the petals on the pathway leading to the heart-shaped candle

Kookie was holding the banner "Will you marry me" while giggling as he teases Chae and Jimin.

Right after, the boys lined up:

Namjoon
Hobi
Suga
Jimin
Kookie

While us girls were at the back of the boys also lined horizontally

Lisa --- Me --- Chae

Lisa and Chae were holding balloons formed heart while I was holding the magnificent boquet.

We are all setup and are just waiting for the two lovebirds to come.

Despite my ecstactic feeling, I was still curious why Tae isnt here...Hmmmm. I kinda felt sad but anyway, this is not about me. Its about my lovely cousin who has to say Y.E.S