Chapter 6

*Jungkook's POV*

We were only 5 tables away from Jennie and Tae's place.

I was with my family but I got blank numerous times as they converse with me. Why? Simple but complex. It was because I was staring at them. I can see how Jennie was genuinely smiling and making a lot of cute gestures against taehyung. They seem to enjoy both their company but I knew taehyung's plan of using Jennie just to let Irene know what she's been missing. A sudden ache in my heart is felt as my innermost self tells me to protect her. I badly dont wanna see her lose that smile of hers.

"Kookie!!!! Are u with us?"

Omma scolded me once and for all. I set my eyes again at omma. She was swinging her head against me as if she's telling me she doesnt like my actions.

"You come with us later...we'll drop u on ur dorm."

Omma said with a clarity in her tone.

"Omma..mianhe but, you can go home first. My friends over there are waiting for me.." i just made an excuse out of nowhere and I guess I have to make it work, "please omma, next time, we will all separate ways coz we'll have our work. Just this time." I pleaded unto her. I knew she missed me even though she was acting very strict throughout our meal.

Omma was releasing a dragonish face which extremely means NO. I browed appa who was on the contrary smiling at me. Bro's knows how bro's feel. Thank u appa!

Appa convinced omma in behalf of me and she finally said yes. That old man gave me a wink. Its where I got my charm.

Soon before they will leave, I bade goodbye unto them and headed towards Jennie and Taehyung. I really intended to walkout so they could see where I was going and also to convince omma I was telling her the truth, despite the fact that I was uninvited.

I tapped taehyungs back and he was surprised seeing me. I wonder why. He saw me earlier but now he was acting all weird.

"Jungkook-ah. Annyeong!" Jennie greeted me with a smile.

I stepped closer to her and we both shook hands.

I winked at her.

She looked down.

"Whats up hyung?"

"Ani. Am I not allowed to join?" Taehyung glared at me as if he's going to eat me raw. I then pouted at Jennie who was giggling on our not-so-bromance.

"We're having a date hyung." Annoyed taetae responded. He took a sip from his drink.

"Are we...dating?" Innocent jennie replied.

Wow. That's a first.

"Arent we?"

"Ummm. I dont know." Jennie said controlling futher curves of her lips. I knew she was liking what taehyung said. But, I also knew this is not good.

"Which means Im free to interfere." I teasingly uttered.

"So, u confronted Jisoo noona for their actions last time?" I started the conversation.

"Ahhh. Yah! I told her to never do that again if she's inviting me in. That is so awkward."

"I know right!" Throwing another glance and smirk. Jennie covered her face with her bare hands and was smiling from behind.

"Aigooo. Dont make me remember it."

So our feelings our mutual? She did also feel awkward that time when our eyes met each other and when I looked at her slender body and wonderful legs? Did also felt the heat thay burdens me that day?

"I also cant stop thinking about it."

"Yahhhhh. Delete your memory jungkook!" Jennie said with a giggle. She was very giggly. I saw the same reactions she's been giving taehyung lately but this time, to me.

"My choking incident was no joke." Jennie added.

Aw. She was talking about the choking incident and not the.....

Ahhh goodness! Pervert kookie. Get that shit outta your head. Ur the only one who's giving malice to that.

I sighed to myself in disappointment but only in my thoughts.

"Ah yah. Mianhe..." I fakingly said as I was expecting she was going to mention that intense throwback.

"Hmmmm." Taehyung cleared his throat.

"Yeontan didnt have his dinner yet. I bet he's hungry now. I think I shall go ahead..." He then looked at me, but eyes are in poker state, "kookie, pls take care of jennie. I really need to go. Thanks for the time Jennie-yah."

He then waved goodbye to both of us, leaving Jennie and I together at the table.

Taehyung was now out of sight, while the two of us remained silent about v's walkout drama. I asked her for some stroll in the park.

We chose to just take the sidewalk. We then passed by a merchandise shop where she hurriedly went as she saw a pikachu jumpsuit.

She bought one. She told me she likes pikachu as influenced by jisoo.

I also bought one for me because...i dont know. Or maybe because she like pikachu.

She was so thrilled with what we did and favored me to wear it tonight. She did the same.

When I wore the suit, she keeps on screaming and saying im so kyeopta... She melts my heart. Oh jendeuki. Why are u making me a fool letting me wear this one while we are walking on the street.

I facepalmed but then she also changed hers and we be like: coupling version zero point one.

A/n: unedited. Sorry 😭💕