Chapter 35

*3rd person POV*

Taehyung came at Irene's house and they discussed about serious matters especially how did Irene get pregnant and who might be the father.

"I'm so drunk that time tae. I was so wasted that I didn't knew who." Irene said while crying.

She was too depressed and suicidal that time she wants to die but cant bear the pain of it and so she dived herself into liquor and woke up in a motel, naked and alone.

A month has passed and her period still haven't visited. As soo  as she remember that day she woke up in a hotel, she immediately done the pregnancy test and there was two lines---indicating that she was pregnant.

However, she didn't believe easily on that device for it may be faulty. She seek and ob-gyne's help and had an ultrasound.

Her worst nightmare came to life when the doctor declared it as positive.

She doesn't know what to do...most importantly, she can't confess to her family the baby if it doesnt have a father.

She knew that Taehyung was into her for too long. In fact, she busted him 3x but still tae remained as her close friend and her savior. Some things changed when Sehun and her were together but she was happy that even after it, still Tae has her company.

She knee this wasn't a good idea but she shook her thoughts. She needed him.

"Irene----im sad to hear but, I cant pretend to be that baby's daddy." Taehyung was also upset for what happened to Irene but he cant accept the responsibility especially that it was not his.

It cramples his heart to leave Irene in that situation but he must.

To lighten his heavy heart, he planned to visit Jennie surprisingly. He bought some flowers and chocolates. He should make it up to her since she personally came to hand the invitation. Sad to say, he was in a hurry and wasn't able to atleast stay a while.

Jennie's eomma opened the door for Tae.

"Ahjumma! Annyeong. Is jennie around?"
Tae posed his box smile and bowed towards Jennie's mom.

"Ne. She's upstairs."

He bowed again and happily entered their residence. He giddly took steps on the staircase.

Yet, he became numbed when he heard some noises inside Jennie's room. He leaned himself closer to the door while his ears are stuck on it trying to gather informations.

"Mine!!!"

"Ahhh kookie. It tickles!" Jennie was giggling sexily.

"Ahh jennie so tight!!!" Jungkook uttered.

"Oh please be careful."

Tae could't stand more of what he was hearing. He clenched his fist as he gnashed his teeth in anger, jealousy and dismay.

He felt his heart beating fastly as if he was going to die. Before he explode like a bomb, he run downstairs and left the chocolates and flowers to the center table.

Jennie's mom saw him leaving.

"Leaving already? Wait, i'll call Je----"

"Aniyo. Just....just tell her I was here. Those were for her. Annyeong."

He knew it was rude to exit right after his words and didn't even let Jennie's mom answer.

He drove fastly, regardless of the danger tjat awaits.

By grace, he arrived home safely and immediately jumped into his bed.

He can't help himself

The strong Taehyung cried. He cried like a baby who's longing for his mother's presence. He cried like he was mourning for his dead heart....

"Why Jennie!!!! Why!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He slammed and throwed anything that he can. His room was a mess, his heart was a mess, his life was a mess, HE WAS A MESS.

 His room was a mess, his heart was a mess, his life was a mess, HE WAS A MESS