Chapter 16

*3RD PERSON POV*

Jennie opened the door as she heard the bell rang.

"Yahhh. I though u like Tae but now ur going out with Kookie....what's with the game?

Jisoo said as she was tagging along with Jennie who is heading downstairs. Jennie wore:

"Its nothing unnie

"Its nothing unnie. Kookie and I are friends."

Jennie said aback and is now facing the door.

As she opened it, two men were standing in front both looking good and are posing their unique smile: one with bunny smile and the other with box smile.

Her eyebrows raised in further confusion as she was only expecting kookie.

Yet, her heart was melting as she saw taehyung.

They were all in dead silence as Jisoo stood before Jennie and faced the boys.

She slightly bowed her head and pretensed a cute teasing face.

"Yahhhh. You two!" Jisoo said as if she's scolding them.

"You're both liking deuki?" Her tone was demanding a response....a sincere and honest one. The boys looked at each other in the eye and then turned away to as they see each one blushing.

"Unnie! Yah stop it.." jennie interrupted and broke the humid air that was about to form in the atmosphere.

"Dont associate it with malice..their both my friends. If u wanna comw with us, yah you can." She added.

"Ahni. Im going out with Jin later for our prenatal."

"Wow!!! Jin hyung is daebak. Acting all mature and fatherly" the childish taetae spoke.

"Of course he must! Or else, he's dead." Jisoo joked.

They all chuckled.

"Shall we go?" Kookie

"Jennie-ssi! I raised you well. Dont be tricked by these chickboys." Jisoo mocking the boys. She then cheeked Jennie and bade goodbye to tge fellows.

"Yah were not." Taehyung uttered as he was puoting at Jisoo.

"Said the campus chickboy." Jennie said.

"Whoa. Im not! Girls may like me but I dont give a damn."

"Or glam." Kookie added to tae's statement.

"Shut up u two. No one's passed. Okay? U first need to act all mature like Jinie..."

"So Jin's in the convo again..." Jennie simpered while rolling her eyes.

Kookie was already at the car and was horning many times to catch the attention of jennie and tae who was still talking to jisoo.

"Yah, eomma we need to go. I'll take of ur daughter." Taehyung bowed to Jisoo as if she was really Jennie's eomma.

Jisoo then smacked his head making him shout a little bit with a smile and held the injured area...

As the three left... Jisoo made an evilish smile as she went inside. She has that impression that the boys likes Jennie but are hesitant to admit it... She wonders how will the triple date will go and who will feel out of place.

As for her, she roots for Jungkook. Kookie has been loyal and honest with his past relationship with Tzuyu and never flirted to any other girls after their breakup. He may look badass outside but is very gentle inside.

On the other hand, she knew how Taehyung was madly inlove with Irene...well, the campus knows it as they are both famous. She just fears that Jennie might be a past time or rebound.

One thing to do: INVESTIGATE.

How? Thru Jinssi.