Chapter 32

*Jennie's POV*

I was in deep thoughts about Kookie and Tae. I dont want to break any heart coz for me both are special.

It made me let go a profuond sigh.

Suddenly, I noticed that the way to our home is wrong. I was alarmed and asked the driver.

"Excuse me ahjussi, I think we're heading to the wrong direction."

But, the man never replied to my question.

"STOP THE CAR. I....i'm home." I exclaimed in anxiously as I think that something's not right. My heart cant stop beating fastly as he did not listen to my command.

"Hey!!!!!! I said stop!" I repeated my statements over and over when he finally pulled the brake.

"Oh my gosh. Open the door locks." I told him to so I can get out but instead he moved away from his seat and moved closer to me passing by the center.

He grabbed my arm with fullforce and he pushed me to cab's seat which made me drop my body.

"Pervert!!!! Let go of me!" I said while crying. I knew something's wrong.

He grabbed my hair hard making me feel the pain and he also covered my mouth.

"Shut up! Or else i'll kill you!"

He started nibbling on my neck when someone bumped our car making him shocked.

On the car's window pane, I saw Jungkook.

Thank God you're here.

He shoot the car's glass window.

"What the fuck!!!" The man let go of me and opened the door. Jungkook immediately positioned the gun in the man's forehead.

"Who are you?" The man asked.

"Im her..."

"Im her boyfriend." Jungkook uttered while taking a quick cold glance at me.

"Leave her to me, safely...or else i'll pull the trigger and leave a hole to you forhead." Jungkook added and he made his grip even harder on the gun, as he was ready to shoot in any minute.

The man raised his both hands and pleaded kookie to not shoot him. I immediately got out of the cab.

As soon as possible, the man started his engine and boost out.

Jungkook then pulled me closer unto his chest and caressed my hair. The only thing I did was to cry.

"He will be arrested soon."

"How?"

He helped me got in his car.

"I was after you when you left. I followed your car and when I noticed that you're going the wrong way, I got his plate number and called the police." He said while smiling at me.

He wiped my tears with both this thumbs.

"Why did you follow me?"

"I dont know....maybe because i'm your knight in shining armor."

I smashed him in the chest. He bursted out in laughter.

"Kidding."

"Ahni, you are my knight indeed." I responded. This time, I have to agree with him for saving me the second time around. Or maybe, he really was my knight.

He got his eyes on the road now as he starts his engine.

"Kookie, thank you."

I uttered and I pecked him on his cheeks

But...

Before my lips could touch his cheeks, he unintentionally turned to me and lips landed on his cheeks but on his lips.

Our lips touched.

I looked away hastily as I felt my cheeks burnt red.

There was a moment of silence and the car is still stable.

Both of us were looking the other direction.

Awkward.

"Jen, so----"

"No, its not your fault."

"Oh." He said and drove.