Chapter 41

*Jennie's POV*

"UNNNIIEEEEEEE" I screamed my heart out as the news collapsed my innerself.

Ottoke what to do?

Jin was asked by Chichu unnie to buy a pregnancy test kit.

While waiting for Jin, I kept on probinh Jisoo what did Jungkook said.

She told me that it was really Jin and Kookie who had conversations like almost everyday. She heard that I was pregnant and that jungkook wants to keep it as a secret first. I got so curious why kookie knew it, when he told me I wont get pregnant last time. What we had was unintentional and I cant take full blame on him that time because I was also the one to be blamed for mishandling myself.

Two red lines.

"Positive." Chichu uttered with both happiness and sadness.

I cant cry. I wanted to but my tears cant fall.  How am I gonna say to this to my parents?

The first thing I need to do was to talk with Kookie.

And so, I called him.

*Jungkook's POV*

Phone call
"Ne?"

"Kookie. Come over" jennie stated on the other line but it looks like she is not in a good mood. Yet, i played it cool to somehow change the mood.

"Wae? Missing me?"

"No. You gotta do some reasoning." As she told it, my heart skip a beat. I got a bad feeling about this. She hang up without even saying goodbye.

I drop by a convenient store to buy her some chocolates and grapes. Maybe she was just having mood swings. As for on my research, pregnants often change their moods in a second. I hope a chocolate would make her relax.

I entered the door and saw Jisoo, Jin and Jennie on the sofa. All are blankly staring at each other. When Jin hyung saw me, he made his way to me and greeted me with a manly hug while whispering, "Kookie, mianhe. I messed up."

The moment I saw Jin on the sala, I knew he did something amazing (sarcastic). I breathed deeply as I walked thru Jennie.

"Mmmmm." I cleared my throat to get Jennie's attention.

"Kookie...tell me the truth." Jennie said while not even bothering to look at me.

"Can we talk somewhere else co---"

"I said TELL ME THE TRUTH NOW." Oh oh. Nini's gone beastmode. Who wouldn't be? I messed up big time. I love her but Im not ready to handle this reaction.

I wasn't able to speak for myself for I ran out of words when she teared down.

I looked at Jisoo and Jin who were staring at us like they were watching a k-drama. Aish! This fake maknaes got me sick.

I tried to tap Jennie's back to comfort her. Instead, she shook my hands away.

"Yah kookie! What will my parents think of me?" Jennie said.

"Jen, I knew we did something wrong. But, I am willing to accept my responsibilities." I said making her glance at me.

I wiped her tears with my thumb.

"Jen, i am not running away. Ok? We're in this together. I know you may not love me, but i promise I do love you that much. Just.....just give me a chance." I said with full honesty yet I was afraid that she might reject me.

Jennie hugged me and bursted more into tears. It gave me a smile when she did her thing. I caressed her hair "shhhhh" and I tapped her back.

"Im gonna take care of you and love you.jennie, i always got you."

*Blag*

"Annye----"

We all looked at the person who arrived. We were all shocked by his presence. Its been a long time since we haven't seen him nor even had any communication, be it pm or social media.

"Oh. Why is everybody here? Is there a reunion?" He uttered making my blood boil. How dare he act like he was the old taehyung when he destroyed many lives by being so selfish? How could he show himself up to Jennie when he badly hurted her.

"Oh hyung!" Jin came to him and bro fisted. Tae flashed his boxed smile.

"Hi Jennie." He greeted Jennie and waved his hand.

"Why did u come back?" I said as I cant resist myself anymore. I was suddenly all curious why he came back without even explaining himself out about Irene and him and explaining how things happened so fast like that...the worst is why is he feeling all squishy with Jennie around.

Something's not right.

ON THE DAY WE FELL IN LOVE [TAEJENKOOK] •COMPLETE•On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara