Chapter 19

*Jungkook's POV*

Before I went inside our gate, I stayed for a while inside the car. We dropped tae at their home since theirs was the first one whe we're on the road.

Next was Jennie.

I never had the chance to meet her parents again bcoz we already arrived late and that their gates are locked. Good thing, Jennie brought the home keys with her.

I was trying to dial her to check if she was already home fine...

But he number cannot be reached.

I attempted for it 6 times but it only says that her line is busy.

Maybe she's in "do not disturb mode" now. Its already late anyway. I just left her a txt msg.

"Jenduek...lets resume our shopping tomorrow?"

I'll just wait for her rey tomorrow. Anyway, i've got a free time.

"Im sorry I cant. Tomorrow is sunday kookie and I have to spend time with fam."

Jk: I see. That's okay.

Jen: some other time maybe.

Jk: hmmmm. Next next month?

Jen: waeyo?

Jk: we'll be leaving Korea for a month. We'll have a family visit to my lola at Singapore.. she has stage 4 cancer and is waiting for her departure in any moment. Eomma wants to spend lola's remaining days with her. She's also dear to me that I want go cherish this passing days.

Jen: oh, my bad. Im so sorry for the bad news.

Jk: ahni. Its ok. We'll all face that soon right?

Jen: aparrently true. But at our young age we still shouldnt.

Jk: ahahaha yah of course.

Jen: when is ur flight?

Jk: monday, 12nn

Jen: so, ill find ways to meet u tom

Jk: really?

Jen: yahhh.. i owe u a lot.

Jk: So please come with me tom.

Jen: yaaap.