Chapter 20

*Taehyung's POV*

"Why are u here?"

I am not disliking her around but her unexpected visit does.

"Wae? Am I not welcome anymore?"

"Ahni. Of course u are... But, u should have informed me."

Irene went inside and sat on tae's sofa.

"U change now... U'll accompany me today."

"Ehhh. Why me? Where's sehun?"

She glanced at me with a serious look. Also, she didnt even respond to my question.

Instead, she stood and pushed me upstairs as I was lazily and hardily contradicting her...i am not into the mood to go out since ive been out yesterday, whole day. And im fully booked with my schedules today which is to sleep-eat-sleep-eat-sleep.

But i cant say no to her. Maybe, im just used to giving in to her pleas way back highschool and college days. She already had a special part in my heart however these days, my feelings towards her is not somewhat like those of romantic feelings but as a noona.

I knew Jennie and I just met few months but she always made me feel like I was someone who deserves to feel loved where Irene failed to make me feel on those days that I was rooting for her.

Jennie has been true to me everytime especially when we had our date. Her expressions, the way she blushed, the way she becomes lost in my stare and then immediately look away when I return those  adherent stares.

I was actually planning to tell Jennie how I feel...but i will not put pressure to her to promptly say yes or no.. i will plainly court her and even if it would take long, i'll take the risk.

While showering, I kept on thinking on what will I do...as to ask for her permission to court her.

"Yaaah!!! Do ur thing fast...." Irene shouted that made me return to my conciousness. I let go a smile as I found myself daydreaming about Jennie.

Irene and I went to COEX shopping mall and dined at "grand kitchen" which was exactly located inside the mall.

"I know u want to say something..." I knew Irene very well since ive been hanging out with her for almost a decade. She treats you and all and later will ask u a favor.

"Oh. I do."

I was right. I didnt uttered anything and allowed her to speak for herself whenever she's ready.

"I and...sehun, we're not okay. His mom was not favored with our relationship...due to business matters."

I listened to her intently. So this must be the reason that Sehun was not with her when she was sick.

"He didnt even fight for me. He broke up with me and entered into a relationship in an instant with yoona."

She started sobbing. She was wiping her tears away with her bare fingers. I was scanning for a handkerchief on my pocket and offered it to her.

"Tae, help me make him realize how much he loves me. I know he does. His eyes reveals it."

"I wish I could but how?"

Irene's eyes bulged and she seems to look behind me. I turned my head and saw Sehun with a girl and their hands are entwined together.