Chapter 17 (Part 2)

*3rd person Pov*

They decided to grab their lunch at a cafeteria inside Lotte Park.

Jennie ordered fish and chips while tae and kookie enjoys the same food: japchae and sashimi.

"I just gave u japchae last time and ur eating it again..." Jennie spoke as she makes a puppy face.

"Coz this is my favorite.."

"Aigooo. Eh?

"Yah. Ur eomma suits well as my mother-in-law."

Jungkook almost spitted his water at Taehyung's unguarded words.

Jennie was blushing as she grabbed the mene pretending to choose another recipe just to cover up her redden face.

"Our order is too long...." Complained by tae. He likes food so much no wonder why he's stomach was fluffy and was way different from Kookie's abs.

"Selfieeee!!!!" Cutie tae outspoke and asked a waiter to take a pic of them.

"Wow. Posted already?" Jennie stated as she was about to post her foodgram and saw taehyungie's post.

Taehyung just smiled and munched his food right away. Kookie was also doing the same.

They were like kids who's competing on whoever finishes the food first. The two were so competitive that they weren't even speaking. Jennie enjoyed the view so much. The silence didnt even bothered her.

When they finished their foods, they planned to ride the hot air balloon.

Yet, only 2 can ride it. Jungkook and Taehyung were both asking Jennie for a ride but she finds it hard to decide.

"Okay. So why dont we just take turns? You and jenjen first then me and her on the second ride." Excitedly articulated by Taehyumg who thinks his idea was brilliant.

Jungkook again flashed his bunny smile as he was also in favor of taehyung's bright idea.

"Uh noooo. Im afraid of heights okay? Why dont u just two do it instead?" Jennie finally spoke her heart out. She was hesitant about their idea but just went with the flow to not spoil the fun.

In disbelief, jungkook and taehyung high fived and agreed at Jennie's suggestion. They started lining up for the flight. Their smiles cant be drawn out of their faces.

Jennie sat on the bench as she watched their air balloon starting to rise. Kookie and tae waved their hands at Jennie who was visible to them as their balloons went higher. Jennie could hear tae's screams as the balloon shifts because of kookie's movement.

At the back of her head, she was amazed of the friendship they had. Even tho they are sometimes annoying each other, they always reciprocate with one another.

She took a photo of them and their unforgettable moment in the air balloon. Jennie laughed at the thought of TAEKOOK ship.

"Yaaahh. they're so gay." She grinned for the sudden skinship of taekook as they embraced each other as the balloon was slowly demotioning.