Chapter 27

*Jennie's POV*

I was still in the mood for sleeping but the sun rays are hitting my face...it disturbs me.

I managed to face the other side of the bed but something heavy was on top of me..I tried to move that object and I was shookt to feel not a pillow but a skin.

In a second, I opened my eyes and...

Ottoke! We slept togther?

How did I got here?

I was on the sofa last night, as far as I remember..

Did I sleepwalk?

Thoughts rambled in my mind. The fck.

From our position, we were both returning the hugs except his legs was on top of me. He was burying his face near my chest.

Oh no.

I smelt alcohol and I remembered that he drank last time.

Did something happen to us?

My thoughts are getting wild. I slowly lifted his arms, his legs in order for me to let go fo the extreme skinship. good thing he was soundfully sleeping..

I ran to the comfort room and looked at my reflection in the mirror

This trip was really insane.

Nothing happened to us and I was so sure of it. I just wondered how did I got into the bed. Either I sleepwalk or he carried me. He was too drank I think for him to carry me.

I gasped. Im having dreams again. The worst part is that it was always him whom I dream about.

I went to unnie's room.

"Oh jendeuk! Pls, hurry up and wake tae..we'll be beaching today!" Jisoo exclaimed as she put on her beach suits. She was not wearing a sexy swimsuit but rather a short and a shirt. She will not dip into the water. This hella unnie is scared...almost of everything. I grinned at her.

"What?" She asked.

"Ur not wearing bikini?"

Out of nowhere Jin replied.

"She will not. She's completely taken. Besides the baby bumb.."

"Also, no need to flaunt. I've seen that all."  Jin added which made the both of us look at his direction

"The fck Jin-ssiii!!!!" I immediately looked away as I had a quick glimpse of Jin's abs while he was only wearing his boxers.

I need Jisoos! In my thoughts.

"Yahyah im sorryyyy.." jin immediately ran back to their bed which has a wall compartment making him hidden while he fixes himself.

"But yah, jenjen u should wear one. I mean ur single...." Jin was stating loudly as he eas behind those dividing walls.

"Its time to make taetae drool." Jisoo added

I smacked her with the pillow on their couch.

"Yahhh!!! U two are aliens." As walked out as I hear them still laughing on me.

---

We ride a jetski

We ride a jetski...the boys were driving while me and unnie were backriding.

Of course Tae and I are on the same jetski. While jin and jisoo on the other.

"Hey, grip on me." He held my both hands and wrapped it around his waist.

"Hold, i drive hard. U might...fall." what the! Is it just me or its his words that makes it sound green? I blushed at the thought that i was still unable to find out what happened last night.

" what the! Is it just me or its his words that makes it sound green? I blushed at the thought that i was still unable to find out what happened last night

On a yatch, the boys went diving while unnie and I are just enjoying the view and laughs at the guys silliness...

I admit Tae was so cute today. He was so being himself. He was smiling, grinning, pouting, laughing, screaming....ahhh it melts my heart.

Even tho he hurt me last time, it seems that it has been washed out from the way he cared for me today.

"Guys!! Pose for a souvenir!" Jin then pointed the camera at us.

Letting my feelings betray me, I side-hugged tae who was posing.

I know i'd go back to you......