Chapter 30

3RD PERSON'S POV

"Tata!!!" Taehyung's dad was screaming as he finds his way to Taehyung.

"Wae dad?" Taehyung was confused as his dad was very unlikely and he feels that there is something urgent was happening.

"Your friend, Jungkook was downstairs. He's drunk...and he was very eager to see you. I was telling him to go home but he said he has something important to tell---" his dad was being so talkative that when he got his point, he immediately went out from his bedroom and met jungkook on their living room.

Jungkook was wasted.

"Hyung!" Jungkook stood and gestured their friendship hand shake of which tae also responded.

"Man...are you and Jennie together?" Jungkook asked while his eyes are staring coldly and boldly unto taehyung.

"Ahni. Wait. How many bottles did u drink kid? You're wasted." Taehyung trying to slid the thought of Jennie away as he felt uncomfortable discussing it to Kookie. He was aware that his maknae was all falling for Jennie. But, he can't just give up his feelings for her for Kookie's sake. Besides, Jennie and him are finally getting better and he doesn't to upset her.

However, jungkook was uninterested with any other issues. He wants to clear his mind and know more. He was full of confusions about tae and jen, and why tae....after what he has done?

"But do you like her?" Jungkook was becoming more serious than ever.

"Kook, let's get you home." Tae put his hands over Jungkook's shoulder guiding him to walk past their doorway.

Yet, jungkook shoved Tae's hand.

"What the fck!!! You like Irene right? And you're using Jennie! Isnt that enough? You broke her heart once and now you'r still playing games with her? Leave her to me! She doesnt deserve a man like you."

Kookie was already shouting and his voice echoed at the hallways.

"Let's talk outside." Taehyung grabbed Kook out for their house and both was now standing outside the gate.

"Kook, go home." Taehyung firmly said but Kookie by any chance held his shoulders making him look back unto him.

Jungkook without any hesitations punched Taehyung.

"What the---!" Taehyung was now returning the punches. Both of them were breathing heavily. Even though Jungkook was drunk he was still strong...and taehyung who was in full conciousness was only returning the same intensity.

He was hugging Kookie who was so despersate to punch him. Both were exerting strength that Taehyung could only let them both fall unto the ground in order to control the scene.

"What did Jennie find in you that isn't in me hyung? Huh?"

Jungkook was filling himself with frustration and felt belittle about Jennie rejecting him.

"Hyung, mianhe but I can't let her go. To clear things out, Im not into Irene anymore. Since the graduation ball, it was all Jennie I think about. Im not using her. Im giving her my heart." Taehyung was being honest with what he feel.

Taehyung and Kookie got up from the ground. Tae was looking up to the stars that were brightly shining while kook was grinning at his hyung.

"I wont give up neither, hyung. Sorry if i'll do anything also to make her mine." Determined Jungkook uttered.

"Then be it." Tae said as he also grinned at kookie.

Competition.

Friendly competition.

A/n:
A quick updatd for u guys. Most of my chapters are unedited so please be considerate. Also, i hope u enjoy this one.

So far, I ship TAEKOOK. I dont want them to end up rivals, chill. Author-nim is working on it out.

Next updates may take long bcoz FINALS is already here and I haven't started my clearance and I have tooooo many exams and requirements. I cri!!!

Still, i find myself chilling here on watty so yah, goodluck grades 😂😂

Please show some love by voting 🌟
Lovey

Special thanks to my bff: ChesooKim