Chapter 4

*Taehyung's POV*

We were seated near the stage...

My date was so beautiful that I oftenly find myself locking my stares in her. She always got that bubbly smile that reveals her upper gums which is both cute and sexy.

The round table we were into were occupied by me, jennie, jisoo, jin, jungkook and chaeyoung.

Beside us sat the seniors, irene, sehun, chanyeol, seulgi, joy and luhan.

This night, I thought of making Irene jealous just as what Jungkook said using Jennie but at the back of my mind, why would I do such thing to a precious woman?

After eating, the music switched to a romantic one. It was playing "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran.. Jin just took Jisoo on the dance floor..

Jk: *whispers to me* Hyung, asked Jennie for a dance..

V: umm.Jennie

Jen: Yah?

V: wanna dance?

Jen: uhhh sure.

I held her right hand and as we arrived at the dance floor, i assisted her right hand to its way the back of my neck and also lifted her left to do the same while not taking my eyes off her. I wrapped my arms around her small waist.

We were just locking in our eyes unto each other.

V: You look amazing today. I dont regret being your proxy date tho.. *smirks*

Jennie looks away. She must be flattered by what I said. Well, she should be because I mean it.

Jennie: Oh. Kamsa...and Im honored too.

It made me smile. I held her chin and sets her face again in me.

I didnt say anything and she also did. We finished the song and take our seats back.

The moment we had was short. I wasnt able to say anything because I looked at her face a lot, that words cant express how I admired her.

We sent them home: Jisoo and Jennie.

The boys were back in the car and before Jennie could enter their gate, I grasp her hand...

V: Can we meet tomorrow?

Jennie: Yah of course. Tomorrow will be our graduation. Of course, we'll meet.

She says in a sarcastic tone. Ughhhh lame taehyung she has a point.

V: i mean, after the graduation.

Jennie: so you're asking me for a date?

V: ummm.i..umm..yes?

Jennie: okay then

She then smiled at me. That favorite smile of hers.

Back in the car, Jin and Jungkook were teasing me.

Jin: yaaah. U want to become the best man eh?

V: ani.. i..i just thanked her for being my date.

Jin: i see, her smile was so genuine then.. di u say u like her or what?

V: ani. Why would i?

Jk: Duh, we know who's on knees for Irene sunbae tho

V: yah stob it.

Jk: i saw irene glared to the both of u in the dance floor.

I looked at him with my eyes blinking a lot of times telling him to tell more.

Jk: aaaish. Stob it. Ur creeping me out. *Slaps my forehead* u dont need to do that coz ill say it. Geez.

Jk: okay, so she looked to the both of u but im not sure what was her expression, it was dim tho. *Smirks*

Aish! I tapped his head. That jerk.

We drove home and I arrived at my home around 11pm.