Chapter 13

*Jennie's POV*

BEEP BEEP BEEP

That's it! The king and queen arrived.

I hurriedly opened the gate for them.

Appa lowered his glass window.

I was projecting him my wide smile.

I headed inside first trying to straighten myself up as I will ask something from them and it is to go out tonight

They were still parking the car at our garage and so I finished setting the table for their dinner.

Appa went inside first directly to the kitchen. I giggled as I knew he smell the Bibimbap i prepared for them.

When it comes to favors, appa is my best bud so I decided to cook his favorite.

"Wow. Its delicious. What would our princess want?"

Hmmmm. I knew he knows me well.

"Taste the food."

I insisted as both of them sat down. They were simultaneously taking bites and keeps on nodding on me. Appa even gave me two thumbs up which made me happy.

"Appa, eomma... can I..."

*Doorbell*

Eomma stood and was heading towards the door.

"Appa! Jenjen!" Mom spoke with a louder voice. I hear two different footsteps coming.

I was shocked to see Taehyung! I cant believe it. He came to our house. Aaaahhhhhhh my inhaler pleaseu.

"You didnt told us ahead that u have a date hmmm." ----appa

"Ahni appa." I shyly protest. "He is my chingu. A mutual friend with Jisoo unnie."

"So this is why you did a general cleaning?"

Ting! Eomma, dont bust me out.

I curved my lips with an awkward smile as Taehyung was hearing my parents sermon to me.

"She did household chores?" Taehyung needed a clarification who was now holding his laughter.

"Oh yes she did. Its what she does whenever she wants something or some favor." ---eomma

Right after, Taehyung cant help himself and burst out in laughter. Surprisingly, eomma and appa also laughed. Is it funny? They're embarassing me for how many times and still they find it funny huh.

"Its okay jungkook, just take care of our princess. You've been dating consecutively."

Laughters stopped. Awkwardness all around is polluting the space. Dead air was present for a span of seconds when eomma gave oppa a death defying look.

Taehyung was also startled with appa's words. I facepalmed in dismay.

"Appa, he's not Jungkook. He is Taehyung. Kim Taehyung."

Taetae approached app and shook hands with him.

Appa mouthed sorry and taetae was glady accepting it and telling him that it was okay, and it is no big deal.

"Just be sure to remember my face...Im way more handsome than Jungkook." He then portayed his box smile which melts my heart every now and then.

Appa patted his head like he was a puppy. I like how appa feels so attached to him. It looks good on them.

"Oh yes taehyungie! Ur noted." Appa said while laughing and I dont know what's running on his head. I knew he was giving a shadowed msg.

"Head up. Change and fix urself fastly. We shouldnt let this young fine man waiting." -- appa

"Oh. Its his fault why he was too early, so he must wait." I gave him an innocent-messy look, indicating how long it will take. The cute taetae was just pouting at me left with no choice but to wait.

I headed upstairs with a smile who's been present since he arrived.