Chapter 42

*Tae's POV*

"Why did u come back?" Jungkook asked. I cant clearly comprehend what he wants to imply.

But as I can see from their faces that they are somewhat unhappy or shall we say shocked to see me.

"I wanna be honest. Guys, its just im here to ask for apology for what i've done."

"Yah u really should! You left us all cliff hanging when yiu accidentally left us." Jisoo said.

"Especially when you said ur having a baby with Irene." Jennie said out of nowhere. It gripped my heart when the words came exactly from her. Right now, I wanna hug her and tell her the truth. I dont care what others might say. I know they were all confused and angry from what I did. Coz I left without saying a word and not even communicating from them.

I walked towards Jennie without my full consent. It looks like my feet finds his way home. "Jennie let me ex---" i attempted to hug her but jungkook immediately dragged Jennie unto his arms.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I was in both confusion and anger when I remembered how Kookie and Jennie betrayed me.

I smirked. "Huh, so it is really true."

"What do u mean?" Kookie answered.

"That day when I went back from daegu, what were the two of you doing?" I closed my fist.

Jungkook and Jennie looked at each other trying to remember what happened. I was secretly observing their gestures and saw Jennie shrugged her shoulders as if she doesn't know or either forgot.

Jisoo and Jin also was staring at each other.

"Ah! I remember." Jin said. I was curious why he was the one who remembers when he wasnt there.

"Kook, that was the day I asked u to fit jennie the ring." We all looked at Jin and was curious about what he was saying most especially Jisoo.

"What?" Jin said.

"Yah what ring?" Jisoo asked.

"Oh about that, remember u told me that Jennie and u are of the same finger size? So, i bought the ring and asked kookie to fit it unto Jennie." Jin explained making Jisoo nod her head.

"And that didnt fit well." Jennie said laughing herself out. Kookie also did laughed.

"And it didnt fit you. That was too small for you." Kookie said.

"Yes its so tight. Hahaha. I feel i'll rip my finger when u tried pulling it out." Jennie laughed hard

I remembered the words tight and please be careful

"Wait, so you two didn't--? I asked the. Shockingly.

"Omo tae why would did u think like that? U perv." Jennie disgustingly told me.

Man, so I was acting like a kid and turned my back on Jennie for nonsense things. Why didn't I heard her out first? I thought that time she was hitting me and kookie at the same time.

Right now, I really feel bad for what I did.

All of them shook their heads while Jin and Jisoo laughed as they head to the kitchen.

I regret coming here. I feel so ashame for doing such things for no definite reason.

"Hey, come eat with us. Kookie bought a lot." Jennie said and smiled at me. She was about to follow kookie on the kitchen but I grabbed her making me hug on her waist as she stood tall and I was sitting on the couch.

"Jendeuki. Im so sorry." My tears eventually fell.

She caressed my hair. Oh, that was what I longed for. I miss her voice, her touch..everythig about her. Whenever I was with Irene, I cant stop thinking bout her.

"Yah tae...just..just take good care of Irene and your future baby." She said. I can feel the hint of hurt in her tone.

"What if I told you that it wasnt true?"

"What was untrue?"

"Its a long story but to make it short, I am not the baby's dad and nothing really happened between me and Irene."

"That's the silliest joke I ever heard." Jennie suddenly looses my hand that wrapped her waist.

She then smiled at me and headed to the kitchen. But, I stopped her again.

"Jennie, im not joking. I just did it because I was so furious about u and kookie...." I explained and told her the whole story.

Jennie upon hearing the story just stared at me blankly. I noticed the forming tears on her eyes. I wiped it and leaned closer for a kiss. With a snap, my lips crushed against her.

Yet, she was not responding. I was needy and so I told her, "Jennie, kiss me back. I missed u. U are mine."

"What the fck!!!!" Jungkook pushed me away with force making me shock as well as jisoo and jin who came running from the kitchen.

"What happened?" Jisoo asked.

"Dont...just dont do that to my future wife." Kookie said who left me hanging.