Chapter 31

Jennie had a very tight and busy day at work. She was relieved when she saw the clock turned it hands to 5pm.

Working was really hard for her especielly that her boss already settled her into fire. Imagine, giving her a quick deadline for all the financial statements. She was under pressure and she didn't saw it coming as for an employee who just started today. Her boss gave her instructions and commands as if she had been working for him for a couple of years. However, she instills in her mind that its what she applied for. That's what she gets upon engaging herself into the most competitive company in their country.

Outside, she saw two cars that she significantly know. One from Kookie and the other one from Tae.

She sighed. She was alreay having troubles from her work and now these two came which both intended to fetch her. She thought what's the real score between the two. It was since last week that the two are always around for her. Even when the time when Kook and her dined, tae suddenly arrived. And at the mall when Tae and her was shopping, they met Kook. They always ended up trio.

She spotted Tae and Kook at the bench. The two were both eating their ice creams and were laughing. Ahhh. The two cuties. She doesn't know where those duality came from.

If she could just tear her heart into to, she will. But she cant. Earlier she knew where her heart belongs to Tae but after the things that Kookie had done for her, she was now left in confusion.

She shrugged her shoulders and approached the two guys.

She faked a cough making the the gents to look at her direction. They immediately stood and bowed, she did the same.

*Bunny smile* *Box smile*

"What brought you two here?"

"To fetch you." The two answered in unison.

"Yah! You drove her here so its my time to drive her home." Taetae acted so cutely towards kookie to convince him that he should take Jennie home.

"Ahni. I arrived first here so I have do the favor." Jungkook pouted at Tae.

"Hyung...jebal." tae pleaded

"Ahni." Jungkook crossed his arms.

Tae grabbed Jennie left hand but Kookie also grabbed Jennie right hand.

The two are eyeing on each other. Nobody wants to get loose of her hand.

Jennie rolled her eyes on the childish acts of the two.

"Let me go, will you?" She told the two in a cold tone.

"I wont choose to ride on any of you two. Thanks for being here but i'll ride a cab instead." She smiled coldly as the two were causing headache.

She knew the two talked and argued as she walks away for she hears voices and mumbles even in a distant.

The two watched from afar and saw Jennie got in a cab.

"Hey! Where are u going?" Tae asked as kookie got into his car as if he was in a hurry.

"Im going home." Kookie started his car and left.

"Yah! This bastard...why does he have to come here early when he also has work." Tae headed to his car and drive home.