Chapter 25

*Jennie's POV*

We are all tired from our trip and decided to head directly to our hotel which was booked by unnie last week..

There were receptionist when we came. They were all accomodating. No wonder why this is a five star hotel.

"Maam, sir,may I know ur names?"

"Jisoo Kim, and this is Kim seok-jin."

"Jennie Kim..."

"V"

The lady scanned her booklet...

"Sorry sir, but V is not listed as our guest."

I managed not to laugh but I failed. Even jisoo and jin gave in to the crack uttered by the lady.

"Yah you idiot. State ur real name. Dont use alias or u cant sleep here." Jinssi told Tae.

"Ah. Kim Taehyung, that's my real name."

The lady was talking to two more personnel.

"Miss Kim Jisoo, and Mr Kim Seok-jin, your room number is F201, located at 6th floor..here's ur key card" The lady smiled as she handed the keys.

"Mr kim taehyung and miss jennie kim, your room number is F203, still at 6th floor. Here's ur key card."

WHATTTTT THE ACTUALLL FFFFFF!!!!

WE WILL SHARE THE SAME ROOM? OH NO.

The lady handed the keys to taehyug while I was lurking at them bcoz of great disbelief how Jisoo unnie betrayed me.

The lady alsmost dont release the key. Tae and the front desk had a skinship. Ahhh asshole. He was now smiling which he never did before. Aishhhhh. Womanizer.

I was following the personnel as they lead us to our respective rooms. When we arrived, Tae was the first one to enter but I stayed outside a little bit waiting for Jin and Jisoo as he ties her shoelaces.

"Lets head in." Jin stated..

I hastily grabbed unnie's hand and smiled to Jin. He was curious but I gave him an evil glare which he knew that we need some talking....

I dragged Jisoo unnie to the corner, far away from our rooms to ensure that nobody hears us.

She was just smiling. Grinning. Smirking. Yaaaaaah evilish!!!!

"Unnie!!! Why????"

"Why, why?"

"Oh, dont answer me like that. U knew that I and Tae are not in good terms...and now u booked us in the same room! I'll die..."

"Hahaha of course u wont. Promise, im just helping u out." She acted all giddly and left me.

"Oh, and i forgot to tell, there is only one bed since its a lover's lounge." My mouth dropped an O.

"Dont worry. Its king-sized" jisoo then ran and left me hanging.

Ottoke! What to do?

----

3rd person pov

Meanwhile, taehyung inside their room: