Chapter 3

*Jennie's POV*

The rumours are true.

Hahaha. Then Jeon Jungkook is indeed a hottie. I was so embarassed about my choking scenes lately. Huhu. I dont know what Jungkook looks at me now. Its very disgusting. He even saw how I turned so red bcoz of what had happened.

I cannot sleep as I keep thinking about it.

Time check: 9:30pm

Oh no, I have to sleep so that I'll wake up early tomorrow maybe around 6-7am. I have to prepare for our graduation ball.

I turned my phone's music on and plugged in an earphone.

"Wise men say
Only fools rush in...
But I cant help,
Falling inlove with you.."

Jose Marie Chan?
No. More like Kim Taehyung's version.

I then opened my gallery and took a look at Taehyung's photo:

Ahhhhh

Ahhhhh. My prince. The prince who never noticed me.

He was very handsome and talented? He was tall, has that doll eye, that anime-perfect aura, that sizzling dance moves especially that deep voice.

Plus, I heard some dating rumours of Him and Irene sunbae... Irene was so pretty. She was like an angel taken the form of human.

I sighed and accepted the fact that he'll just be my dream man. You know, you will never ever marry your dream man.

****

"Jenjen! Aigoooo. Wake up now!"

I opened my eyes slowly and saw Jisoo already in my room.

Jisoo: get up! Get up!

Jennie: uggggghhh. Unnie, wae so early?! U even woke me up before my alarm does. Tsk...
Jisoo: we have to get dress for our ball.

I threw her a pillow which hit her stomach

Jisoo: ottoke!!! Jendeuki my baby!!!!!!

Jennie: omo. Mianhe.... Baby you okay?

Jisoo: the baby says no... U have to spoil him or her when he or she is born.. hahahah u have to be that generous tita..

Jennie: hahaha of course! I loved that baby even before she/he goes out.

appa drove for us to the Chanel Salon.. we were doing our makeup.

Jisoo: who's your escort?

Omo! I forgot to ask my cousin, lee jong suk!!

Jennie: omo jisoo unnie!!! I dont have one. I forgot to tell Jong suk oppa.

Jisoo: really? Whats ur plan?

Jennie: i dont know. :( I think its okay to come without any escort.

Jisoo: I heard Jungkook doesnt have one.

Omo. Jungkook-a oppa! I know he's a good visual as my escort but i'll be too shy.

*******

*Jungkook's POV*

TEXT MESSAGE

Jisoo: Annyeon oppa! Do already have a date for tonights ball?

Me: Yah. Wae? Did u get a fight with Jin?

Jisoo: ani. Jennie unnie doesnt have one. I thought you could escort her.

I wanna ditch my date hahaha to be with her. Yet, my cousin already prepared for it

Me: Chae would be so sad if Jennie will take her place. I would like to but...i cant :( tell her that I feel bad not being able to escort her, jebal.

Taehyungie stepped outside his room and was talking over his phone. He seemed pissed and sat along.

V: Aigooooo!

Jk: wae?

V: Irene...

Jk: wae?

V: She's goin to the ball w/o me.

Jk: Oh. Bad. Wae?

V: she said she'll be with Sehun. sehun asked her first.

Jk: ottoke. Mianhe hyung.

V: better not come.

Jk: hey hyung, Jennie has no date.

V: im not going hyung...

Jk: hey hey...u will miss half of your life! Besides, u can make irene jealous tho. Let her see what she's been missing...