Chapter 31

3rd person pov

It's Jennie's first day at work as financial assistant.

She was so nervous because they said that her future boss was strict, intimidating and has a thing for zero mistakes.

In addition, HE mostly hates people who come to work late.

Good. My duty starts at 9am and its still 6am.

Her thought made her smirk to herself as she was fully equipped with do's and dont's as she's now engaging in an employment. She badly needs discipline since she was known as a late comer when she was still enrolled in college.

*Phone rings*

Txt msg from Tata👽
Hello jagi! Good luck on your first day at work. Fighting!

Reply: Yah. Did u really wake up this early to send me a good luck huh? Anyway, thanks tata.

She continued her morning routine. She wonder why he haven't replied yet. She thought tae must have gone back sleeping because he was really a heavy sleeper and he loves it aside from eating.

She rushed into her bathroom after eating. While she has in her bath tub, her phone rang again.

Txt msg from Kookie 🍪
Jendukduk! I'll pass by you later. :) See you!

She likes Kookie's thoughtfulness despite the fact that she rejected him a week ago. She decided to accept Kookie's offer this as she havent seen him a while. She admits she misses kookie's presence but gave him enough space to himself. She was so lucky that Kookie never made her feel bad for herself because he was continuously texting her.

Reply to Kookie: Awww. Thank you! I need to go extra so that I wont be late. :) My boss might fire me. Just kiddin'.

Kookie: Hahaha. Sure, superkookie's here to help you on your late issues 😝

Jennie: And I'm so lucky by then 😂 But not really. Coz that superkookie is a nut, sometimes.

Kookie: yah! Ur now bullying me again. Psh...do ur morning routine fast, i'll be there 30mins from now.

Oh no! How long did I take a bath? Its already 8:00 am. Really really?

She immediately changed her clothes and done her makeup.

She must not be late. She needs to give that BOSSY BOSS an impression.

There was a knock on her door.

"Yah omma, i'll be out in a minute. Stop worrying, I wont be late."

The knocking continues which made her open the door.

"Hello jagi!" Taehyung flashed his box smike while carrying a boquet.

He was capable of making her heart flutter everytime.

"Wow. So that's why u did not reply to me. Ur busy doing cringey things." She pokerly uttered at him. But, she was blushing all along.

"I gave up my sleeping routines because of you. Its not hard to give up something u love for someone u even love the most." Tae.

Yahhh. Forget the butterflies in your stomach. She literally had a zoo. Yaaah!!!

She just looked away still smiling and blushing.

"Princess!!! Jungkook is here!!!" Her omma was screaming downstairs.

It somehow gave the two an awkward situation.

"Oh, Tata...he'll drive me there so that I wont get----"

"Why were u explaining? Its okay with me."

She gave him a smile knowing that he completely trusts her. She and tae are not together but they consider themselves as dating. Its still a good thing that he relies his confidence on her. Its a plus points for tae.

She gave him a peck on his cheek. Tae was all surprised by her actions and got loose of his smile. He was now all blushing.

"That's where I'm getting my luck." Jennie said as she went downstairs leaving the blushy taehyung upstairs who became hysterical for Jennie's sweetness.

"Kook. Let's go?" Kookie then pecked on her cheeks. This was awkward. She secretly touched her cheeks, feeling all squishy.

"Yaaaah! Maknaeee!!! That's mine."

Taehyung shouted while he was walking down the stairs.

"She's not yours."

Jungkook said while he was also flashing a bunny smile. Taehyung wants to react but then he spotted Jennie's mom on the Kitchen who is silently watching the three of them. He composed himself trying not to get annoyed by the evil maknae who's messing up with his lovelife.

"Nobody owns me. I own myself." Jennie added flashing her gummy smile. She giggled as she saw Taehyung's pissed reaction.

Jungkook went to the kitchen to bless to Jennie's mother when he noticed her eyeing on them.

While Jungkook was away, Taehyung made faces to Jennie revealing his jealousy.

Jennie finds it all cute. Before she bade goodbye unto him, she arrowed him a heart.

The jelly taetae could die at the moment.

Jungkook smirked at Taehyung who was left.

"Bye hyung!" Jungkook opened the car's door to accompany Jennie. She'll be sitting at the front seat. Jungkook teased his hyung who was obviously jealous.

I told you, I wont give up. -Kookie's thoughts.