chapter 38

Smut warning!18+Feel free to leave if u are uncomfortable

Smut warning!
18+
Feel free to leave if u are uncomfortable.

*Jungkook's POV*
Since we are nowhere to go, I drove Jennie home. I lay her flat on my bed. I saw her pretty face again after hella days of visiting her but not seeing her.

She was sleeping soundly. Her soft hair mess up in a perfectl angle; her little snores sounded cute, her plump lips look so kissable.God knows how much I loved her. I admit sometimes, I set aside my own feelings for her whenever she talk about Tae. It really hurts, but i dont know how I let that pain slowly kill me inside just to see her happy.

"Ummm. Tata.." she murmurmed. I smirked sarcastically.

"Even in your dreams, that bastard is still there. When will you ever see me?" I dumbly answered a dreaming woman.

They say if you talk to an asleep person, they will respond to you. However, she didn't..maybe the situation is different when you're drunk.

Instead of verbally communicating, she hugged me thru my neck. Our face are so close that our lips almost touched.

"Tata! Why did you like Irene that much that you'll hurt me?"

"Im not tata. Im not taehyung." His name that keeps on poppin on Jennie mouth pisses me.

I tried to loosen her hug but instead she kissed my lips hungrily. I knew it was wrong to kiss back; not in the state where is drunk and most especially not in the state where she thinks im tae.

She opened her eyes when I forcily pulled myself away.

"Jennie. You're drunk. Im jungkook, you're at my house." I said with clarification.

She opened her eyes and those tantalizing ones set on me. They are making me weak.

"Kookie?" She asked. I nodded.

"I should have loved you then." She sobbed. I hushed her down but she is not stopping.

"You were the one who is always there for me." Jennie uttered. I was hoping she was saying this when she's sobber.

"If tae really loves me as he told me then he sh---" that is. Im done with taehyung stuffs. Our conversation will always end up like this and so I kissed her to shut her down.

She kissed me back. We drown ourselves on the kiss that we've been longing for. I knew Jennie was drunk and she was helpless but I cant myself neither. Seeing her lying on my bed turns me on.

I deepened the kiss by pushing my tongue thru. She glady opened her mouth as my tongue made an entrance.

"hmmm." Jennie started moaning when J caressed her tighs. She was wearing a skirt. That was her favorite; she definitely looks good on it all the time. I continued kissing her as I rub her tighs.

I lowered my kisses unto her neck and nibbled it. My bites will remain a mark and I dont even care. I love to see those marks.

"Hmmm..." She moaned again when i lowered my kiss to the cheeks of her breast as I positioned her shirt upwards that revealed her laced black bra and her breasts.

I also made sure to leave some hickeys on her boobs. Her cheeks were so delighting that I wanna taste more of it, I wanna unravel her bra and so I did. Her babe boobs rested like they are calling my name. I cupped then massage them in a circle. My thumbs also played on her left nipple. I lowered my head and sucked her right boobs. My tounge lavished her hard nipple while my hand continued its touch of love on her other left boob. The same routine was done to her left side which made her moan louder.

I lowered her cycling and her panty and rubbed her clit. She was so wet down there that I slipped my finger easily.

She moaned and arched her back.

"Painful baby?" I asked her.

She wasn't responding but she was moving herself up and down. I smirked at the horny Jennie. I thrusted my fingers to her and her moans become even wilder.

"Hmmmmm..." As her moans began louder, I knew she was going to come so I pulled them away and separated her legs big time as I put my tongue inside her.

She was gripping on my hair which caused a luscious pain. She came in my mouth.

My friend down there got so angry and so I unzip and removed my clothing. I was on top of her and I kissed her lips again while I massaged her boobs.

"This one might be a little more painful than before it will feel more heavenly."

My dick touched her womanhood's opening. I pushed myself inwards. Hers was like closed and i got a hard timd pushing. I licked her clit, her flower's cheeks and the opening to add luster. Again, i positioned mine and it slowly entered her.

"Baby you're so tight." I told her as I slowly penetrate myself.

When it pefectly fit deeply, I started thrusting towards her. She was noisy, she keeps on moaning wildly but I love it. For me, it was the most beautiful music I have ever heard.

My thrust came faster as I got so horny when I see her sexy face.

"Baby, I'm gonna come. Hmmmm" i wildy said.

Should I pop it in or nah?

In.

I rested myself in top of her where my chest felt her breasts. I kissed her lips again.

"Jennie, please be mine." I whisphered unto her ear but it seems like she's already asleep. I grinned as I though how come she became so tired when i did all the driving?

I slowly loosen my manhood that was implanted within her. I lay down beside ber and covered ourselves with the sheets. I backhugged her and also fell asleep.