Chapter 45 part 2

*Jennie's POV*

"I honestly don't like you." I confronted kookie. I saw how his eyes lost its spark.

"I know. No matter how I try to be good for you, it will never be enough because u'd always go back to tae..." He said while smiling but swear I can see how those eyes started to get all watery.

"Because, he was my first love. Even though we aren't together...still, he held my heart for a couple of years. " I lowered my head as I told him.

"Yahhhh jenduk! I already know that so stop throwing stones on me. Isnt it enough for u to just break my heart?" He started sobbing. As I heard him, my heart crampled but not that much. I enjoyed how kookie is showing how much he loves me. Call me savage, yes I am.

"Can I go back to the first statement I told u?" I told kookie, making him look unto my eyes with a bit of annoyance and confusion. He shook his head as if he was telling me No. But I was persistent and so without any consultations, I repeated my statement.

"I honestly dont like you----coz I love you." I said and I cant stop myself smiling from ear to ear. It feels so cringey but heck its giving me an entire zoo in my stomach.

After a month that me and tae were apart, Kookie has been there for me all the time. He was taking risk to be sad with me. Like when I keep on talking about him about my heartaches and frustrations. He dont give advices or what...he was just there to listen. He was wasting his time on my nonsense dramas and never forgets to remind me how special I am and that I should love myself more than other people. He instills in me that I am worth sacrificing for...in a way that he drives home at midnight even tho he was tired from his job  just to give me foods..neither did I know that I was already pregnant...other reasons and manifestation of how kookie loves me cant be put into words.

When I knew I was pregnant, I didnt know but it didnt bother me that much because he was my baby's father. There was a hint of nervousness of course because my parents will be in total shock. That was also the reason why I didnt kiss tae back because its not what my heart shouts for.

I managed to talk with tae and end up romantic attachments from us to somehow resolve everything. Although I know its heartbreaking, but it is what's best for us. One should always lose.

I dont want them to end up rival also just because of me and so I am planning on how to get TAEKOOK together. Their friendship is what I ship the most---of course other than Jenkook.

"Am I not dreaming?" Kookie asked himself innocently. I threw him a pillow and slowly planted him kisses on his lips.

"No u are not.."

A/n:
I actually wanna update and i dont think I did well coz im kinda sick. My head hurts. Sorry.

Who's also busy at school? High five please.