Chapter 36

*Jennie's POV*

"Jendeukkkkk!"

A scream made me awake and panickly got up.

I saw kookie sitting at my bed.

"Yahhh! Where did u get the permission to come inside huh?"

He didn't answered me and I saw him looking somewhere where all glorious sun shines.

Oops. I wore a satin sleepwear and didn't have any bra on. I saw as he gulped a lump of saliva with his eyes still wandering.

I felt heated at this act but I managed to the smack him in his head making him look away and gently caress his back head.

"Pervert!!!!" I covered myself with my blanket. I was so scared coz he was not saying anything and just keeps looking at me.

He smirked and he leaned closer.

I was trembling inside as the bubbly kookie looks like another person today.

His lips touched mine. For the second time, i never knew I would like the feeling again. His kissed were light and smooth. My reflexes gave in and I find myself returning the kisses. It became passionate and burning. Our kisses went deep as he started to nimble on my lower lip making me caress his back hair as his hands made way to my waist.

"Ehemmmm.."

A cough near the door made me depart our kisses and noticed that it was Jin-ssi who was leaning to the door while his arms are crossed.

"Yah interruption!" Kookie mumbled loudly that made jin hear it.

"I'll give you time later...can we just first finish things first?" Jin replied while grinning both at me and kookie.

There was another footsteps upcoming and my heart skip a beat.

It cant be Taehyung!!!!!!

"Yah jennie! Do things in a hurry. These gents were here for awhile. I let kookie wake u up." Mother

There was relief when it was her.

"Ok mom" I answered then the boys left.

While I was doing my routine, I wonder why tae wasn't with them.

I also reviewed my phone but still he hasn't sent me messages.

Is something wrong? I suddenly got worried but I shook the thoughts away.

As I got done, we all went to a jewelry shop and find a ring.

The door opened.

"Yah hyung! Glad u came! We need to pick designs for the grooms men!" Jin

"Who will be the best man anyway?" Kook

"The two of you!" Jin

"Whoa that cant be..." Tae

"I can imagine the three of u walking with a hint of love triangle." Jin jokingly said which made the air humid.

I wasnt able to see their reactions as I continue to look for a ring but multitasked to have a peek of what they were talking about.

I didnt know what to react and I unknowingly fit all the ring in a box. Luckily, one perfectly fits.

"Yaaay!! Here's the one!" I turned back to the men showing them the ring on my hand. I was flashing a gummy smile.

"Okay2 that's the one." Jin merrily said and I took off the ring and handed it to him.

Tae and my eyes met. But, he immediately looked away. I dont know when things started to get awkward to both of us. We are used to this thirdwheeling setup but this time, it was different. I can see from him eyes that he was bothered and sad.

The three guys walked and talked as we made our way to a restaurant where we will have our lunch.

Until, Jin's joke went more serious and so real...

"I honestly can't decided whom of the two of you will I root for Jennie." He carelessy said while laughing.

"Im sure it's Kook." Taehyung

"Naah....lowkey tata eh?" Jungkook smiled and bro fisted tae but tae did not respond.

"Whoaaaa---what the f" Jin said as he saw tae's rude acts towards their hyung.

"Man, I have to confess something." Tae said.

The three were talking all the time and I was just listening as i cant keep up with them coz lately, things had been so awkward and the atmosphere is very unlikely. Yet, tae's confession had my ears all in..

"Im having a baby."

"What the fuck men!! When did you have a fucking uterus!" Jin cursed which made kook and me laugh.

"Im serious. Me and Irene will have a baby."

"Me and Irene will have a baby."

Other statements went black. I went deaf. I cant hear what the three guys were discussing. I lost my senses but I can feel my tears fall on my cheeks.

Tae. Why?

Is that even true?