Chapter 28

*Jungkook's POV*

In finally back at Korea.

I've been contacting Jennie but she can't be reached... I've been sending her dms and private tweets but she's not replying. I think she's not even active.

I was pacing back and forth at their sala. Her omma and appa knew what had happened and I asked forgiveness from them. Omma told me that it was not me who badly hurt her daughter but tae. She also told me that she doesn't want to see tae anymore. One of her weakness is seeing her daughter cry.

She even thanked me for accompanying Jennie home that night. I was a little bit relieved from her words. And omma, i mean jennie's omma had been so kind for me eversince we met, the first one was when I picked Jennie up for a secret mission. Lel.

"She' be home in any minute jungkook." Omma said while smiling. I feel that she was excited for me. Haha, okay im gonna make u my mom.

The doorknob ticked and Jennie came...

With taehyung.

Shookt.

Jungshook

Vshook

Jenshook

Insert the sound of insect during nightime

Its very awkward.

Tae and I have never bumped into each other lately nor talked. Yes, we did punched each other last time but that doesnt mean that our friendship has to end....

Just that, why it had to be among the numerous girls in the world, we'll be attracted to the same girl?

He wont give. I wont give up.

Tae always know how to make a move especially when they were all together at Jeju for 3 days.

Im jelly.

"Oh kook." Tae greeted me.

"Annyeong jen, annyeong tae." Its just so awkward that what I had planned in my mind earlier was lost. Noob kookie.

Jennie bowed to me and I also did to her. She then faced taehyung who's glances were also on me. I knew he was eager to know why Im here.

"Tae, you must go home now. Thank u for the ride." Jennie then kissed his CHEEKS!

What the fuck.

What charm does Taehyung have to easily get back Jennie's trust? 😕

But im also thankful Jennie sent him home. I'll just shook the fact anyway that Jennie kissed him, on his cheeks. I badly wanna bd tae right now.

"Hyung!" Tae again called me and waved goodbye. He was smirking.

Jennie then turned the television off. And then looked at me, but with a smile. I think she is getting better now.

"Jenjen!!! Ur home!" Her omma came and hugged her like she havent seen her for years.

"Yah, u have a visitor."

"I know omma, kay.. where's appa?"

"He's already sleeping. He was not feeling better and I'll make sure to give him his meds round the clock." She got the remote and turned the tv on.

"Yahh, wont u got at ur room?" Jennie clung unto her omma's arm and pouted.

"Ahni. This tv would help me fight my sleepyhead. Talk at ur room."

I gulped at her mother's statement.

Omma was brilliant as ever.

My inner self was jumping hysterically.

"Eh...omma."

Jennie glanced at me shyly about her mom's statement.

"Go go go up. Kookie, her room is the one with white door..."

"Just dont, make any miraculous----"

"Yaaaah! Stop it." Jennie screamed before her omma could finish.

I was just rubbing the back of my head while smiling to the two cuties acting all giddly and the other one is kinda pissed.