Chapter 26

*Taehyung's POV*

I scanned the room and there is only one bed. Which means.....

Oh taehyung! This is ur lucky day.

I cant help myself but danced. After that mall-scenario, I was all sad. I even skipped meals which was very unusual because I liked food...a lot. I was acting not myself and it was because of Jennie. Seeing her cry and knowing how I badly hurt her was heartbreaking. I tried to explain but I was blocked in all her social media sites. I cant even text nor call her. It was a week of hell.

I can talk to no one about how I feel until Jisoo came over and asked me what happened since she said that Jennie wont come out from her room. Oh, we had the same reaction.

She invited me over as she wants to help us out. She even told me that she was a die-hard taennie shipper since highschool days and she cant let her ship sank...she's pretty bubbly. I think, Jin fell for that..out of the many reasons to love her.

At first, I hesitated bcoz I might ruin Jennie's trip by simply existing there. But Jisoo was so persistent that she even called for Jin to convince me. These two fake maknaes knocked me out that I eventually said YES.

And, IM NOT DISAPPIONTED.

I knew jennie was mad at me or might not talk to me but i'll try my best to get back to her and explain her everything she needs to know.

There was a doorbell. I wonder who it is.

I peeped at the door's hole and saw Jennie

My heart cant stop beating fast. I managed to look all calm and cold. I wont waste any time. I have to speak to her. Tomorrow, we'll be out to the beach and us who are not getting along will spoil the fun.

I opened the door and she quickly passed through me without even saying hi, or looking at me. She sat on the couch and looked at the window where the view of the beach can be seen.

I slowly closed the door while panicking inside of what shoul be my move. I sat on the bed's end while stealing glances from her. She did not even move. I leaned my body on right side to peep unto her face.

She was looking at the scenery but her face traces no emotions.

It made me even tensed. She was not like the Jennie I used to talk before.

Aaaaah. I cant do it.

I layed to our bed and covered myself with the sheets. This is so awkward.

I was under the sheets but I was fully aware of what was happening outside. Its like im just observing. I hear mugs and spoons banging each other.

She must be drinking tea.

The door slammed. Eh? She left?

I got out of my sheets and was shocked to see her standing infront of me.

I let out a scream and caressed my chest. Oh god, she's giving me a heart attack.

She suddenly laughed at my silly expression.

Seeing her gummy smile is always my favorite. I also smiled at her.

"Jen, sorry" i finally had the guts to speak. Thanks thanks thanks! This time, it was sincere.

"Oh. Its ok."

"O...okay?" I was confused by what OKAY means to her. Okay bcoz she had moved on? Okay bcoz she already knew? Okay bcoz she is forgiving me? Okay bcoz its not a big deal to her for Jungkook was there to comfort her?

Man..im confused.

"Eomma said there'll be boys like you...who will break my heart in two."

Aww. My eomma..i mean, her eomma. Her words are stated plainly and simply with less emotion but it stabbed my heart.

"I dont wanna mess up the fun in here...so can we be decent? And be less akward with each other?"

"Uh.sure sure..."

"Oh good."

She sounded like a pro. She was flashing her gummy smile but I cant see thw clingy and soft jennie anymore.

Pain really changes people.

*Fast forward*

I left the hotel to grab some drinks alone. Jennie allowed me to bring the key card since she will not leave the room and she might be asleep when I come back.

I drank 4 cans of beer. Oh, its already late..

11:45 to be exact. I need to head back.

As I arrived, Jennie was sleeping on the couch.

Oh no this is totally wrong. She should sleep in the bed..my princess is not comfortable anymore around with me.

Without any hesitations, I carried her and transferred her to the bed. After I lied her down, I was about to come back to the sofa to get the pillow she was hugging earlier when she grabbed me in my neck making me fall unto her.

My hearts beats so fast.

I can smell her candy-scent lotion and her body mist.

"Why you're hurting me so much tae?"

"Im sorry, i wont do it again..that's the last mistake ill do." I looked at her and she was sleeping soundfully.

She was sleeptalking.

And in her dreams, there was ME.

♥♥♥♥♥

A/n: I knew JENKOOK ship was mostly requested for the story. But i was posting TAENNIE moments lately, pls bear with me.

Yah guys, im a die hard TAENNIE shipper but i also lowkey ship jenkook. So basically I love them both. Just wait for more chapters.

The story itself has twists to make it more fun. Hooray for TAEJENKOOK, our favorite trio. ❣

Jenkook will sail in a few more chapters. Actually taennie will never sink. Both will sailllll!!!! (Perks of being the author) 😂