Chapter 45

*Jennie's POV*

"Oh shit!!! I cursed as I checked my watch. 12:30am and the convenience is closed. I rubbed my eyes and scanned for tae but I cant see him. I knew he was still here coz his car was still parked.

"Kookie!!!" I woke him up.

"What?" The sleepyhead replied.

"What did u do? I told u to look out for him!!! Now he's gone!" My voice became loud so that he'll officially open his eyes.

Jungkook started to panic when he saw the convenience store closed.

"The fck! Where's that alien?" He got out of the car. I also did the same.

"Yah preggy stay inside and lock the doors." He told me.

"I wanna come." I insisted.

"Aniyo." He went back to me, slowly pushed me inside the car and clicked his car's remote making the doors and windows locked.

Jungkook then set off near the store and he scanned the area. He went on a part where it is not visible to me anymore because tae's car is covering the area.

"What took him so long?" I worried. As kookie was gone for 5 minutes after disappearing from behind tae's car.

I wanna go outside to check on him and so I pressed the cars unlock button, allowing me to step outside. As I get out of the car, Kookie came while he carries tae at his back.

I went inside the car again as his glances on me were not good.

He opened the door at passenger's seat and settled the drank tae.

He rolled his shoulders and hips and went unto the drivers seat again.

"So where will we put this drunkard?" He asked me.

"At my house." i answered. I heard kookie sigh but i let it slip on my mind. I dont wanna overthink. Whats important now is that we got tae. We still have the rest of the year to settle on ourselves as well.

"Hurry up! His so heavy." Kookie protested as I tried waking up Jisoo thru a phone call. We left home with no keys. Luckily the married couple spent the night with us...i have someone to contact to open the door.

After 6 call attempts...

"Yah unnie pls pick up the phone." I mumbled as i impatiently stomped my feet on the ground.

"Jen?"

"Omo unnie. Sorry to disturb u. Can u please open the door? We're outside."

"Ne. Wait."

Jisoo opened the door and jungkook was mumbling thank u under his breath. I smirked as I knew he was carrying tae for too long. Poor kookie.

He entered the house first and went upstairs.

"Hey!!! Where are u going?"

"Im putting tae on ur room." He replied.

"No, let him stay here at the couch." I said and jisoo nodded her head as she agrees.

Jungkook turned unto us and raised his eyebrows but he still followed my command. He was in confusion....i know.

I was walking upstairs...and said, "My baby wants his daddy to sleep with him...or her..hmmm. Hurry or in 10 seconds i'll lock the door." I smirked as i continued walking upstairs.

"Yah what did u say?"

*Buuuung!* The noise made me look unto kookie who was putting tae on the couch and saw the two down on the floor. I cant help but laugh at their situation. Jungkook was having a hard time getting him and tae up..

"10"

I stared counting.

"9....8"

"Yaaaahhhhh!! Wait!!!" I saw kookie quickening things down there.

"7...6"

He then rushed to the stairs...i can hear his footsteps.

"5..."

A sweaty and panthing kookie appeared on my door.

"Oh I though u didnt hear what I said?" I played a poker and cold face unto him.

"Of course I do. I...i wanna clarify." He said.

"Aish. Bunny!" I teased him.

He entered the room and locked the door.

"Ms. Kim Jennie! What's running in ur head. Care to explain? You're being savage." He said in frustration as he sat on my vanity area seat.

So, at exactly 1:00am-----im revealing the truth.