Chapter 24

*Jennie's POV*

Its been a week since the worst date in my life was done.

I personally ended my connections with kookie.

I also blocked taehyung.

I tried to not think of them. But, whenever im not busy they always pop out in my mind.

A week is enough for me to finally move on. I have realized some things which was advised by eomma and of course, my fake eomma, jisoo.

*Flashback*

"Jendeuk! I swear, what I told u was nothing but the truth. U must see him or atleast figure out things."

"How sure are you? Even though Jin oppa and him are friends...still, boys will be boys unnie. They could hide shits of their friends."

I was packing my things because a week later i'll be out to Jeju Island with unnie and Jin-ssi. Third wheeling is not bad at all... *Lies to myself* the good thing is that i'll have a break from all the drama

Jisoo sat beside me, this time she was now even closer.

"Did u hear him out?"

"I dont need to. What ive figured out was enough."

Still lying to myself. Oh jenjen, your a miserable liar. I knew deep within how i wanted for his explainations.

"Thats so lame. Whatever it is, i'll invite him over. I learned from jinie that he was screwed starting that time...i mean, both of u. Why dont u just fix up everything. U look good when ur with each other."

*End of flashback*

"Jenjen!!!!!" Jisoo came together with Jin-ssi! Appa immediately got my bags and carried them to Jin's car.

Unnie and omma was talking and she was introducing Jin... Neither they knew that Jin will be part of the family soon. Omma didnt also notice that unnie was pregnant bcoz her stomach is too small for a 3month old preggy woman. I think the baby understands the situation too and tries to hide as much as possible.

Uhhhh. I badly wanna hug the baby right now. Still young, but goes thru a lot.

From our glass window, I saw appa talking to him. Appa's smiles and laughter is priceless. He badly wants me to have boyfriend...i dont know their reasons. My family is just that weird.if only unnie's mom was just like them then it would have been easier.

We bade them goodbye and left.

"Hey...im starting to get all gloomy." Jisoo said and Jin held her hand. Both were seated on the front.

"Why?" Jin uttered, eyes still on the road.

"Are u even aware of the beliefs that if you'll be too happy, sadness will come knocking. Its yin yang."

"I dont." Jin tries to comfort Jisoo and shoo that feeling away.

"U are not hard to love Jinie. Im sure omma will love u too....u even look like my appa."

"Yah i agree!" I said making Jisoo and Jin laugh. He was really a younger version of Jisoo unnie's appa.

"Whats important is that we'll enjoy JEJU! And leave all our problems behind. Coz the moment we get back, we'll be facing them in the face!" Jin said.

"Fighting!" ---jisoo
"Fighting!" ---me

"Why are u so silent hyung?" Jinie asked him which made an awkward atmosphere.

Yah jin-ssi was right. He was silent all along our ride...ironic when he was all so giddly with appa earlier.

"Nah jenjen, talk to tae." Jisoo unnie broke the silence.