Chapter 21

*Jennie's POV*

"YAAAAAAH! We cant find anything." I sighed as we lost hope finding the right pair of clothes for him.

Jungkook patted my head like a puppy who didnt did good but needed some loving. He was smiling at me.

"There's too many clothes here but u none matched ur taste. I' find it hard shopping with you..." He playfully talked while still patting my head.

"Yaaah. Stop it." I snapped his hand on my head but he still laughed hard. "You're making me a puppy.."

"Coz u are... U even look like Kuma. Ur doggy." He bursted in laughter.

I smacked him on his chest.

"Okay right, sorry." He uttered as he try to pull himself together.

"I think we have to go to gucci. Most of ur clothes are branded. Maybe u'll find one for me there." He winked.

I agreed with his statement and walked away from Guess's stall.

We were walking on the mall...as we passed by "Grand Kitchen", my little friends started to panic inside commanding me to get some foods.

"Kookie, arent u hungry?"

"Nope."

I pouted as he was still walking and seems to look at a distant. We continued walking until he looked behind me who was walking after him. He then grabbed my hand.

"But I know u are hungry. So let's eat!" He then headed right to the opposite direction, back to the grand kitchen.

As we are about to enter, the glass wall pierced thru my heart.

I saw Irene and Tae......kissing.

We were standing centimeters away from them, only the glass wall separates us.

I was totally hurt.

I knew I dont have the right to get jealous but i cant control my emotions.

Tears carelessly traced my eyes down thru my cheeks. I wasnt able to move. It hurts me but I cant move nor look away. My senses voluntarily wanna feel the pain.

Kookie who walked without paying attention to the surrounding stopped as he felt me stop bcoz he was holding my hand.

I knew kookie saw them too.

Taehyung departed from Irene and eventually saw me standing outside, with my tears still visible. His reaction was not clear to me anymore as my tears weakened my vision.

I felt Kookie's warmth as he hugged me. My face was burried in his chest. It made me even sob more.

"jennieeeee...let me explain." I heard taehyung said...his deep voice sets in.

I have no plans of answering him. Suddenly jungkook released me from his arms and punched taehyung's cheeks.

They made a scene at the mall as taehyung also returned the punches. Irene was holding, trying to stop him.

I did the same with Kookie.

"Ur idiot man I swear!" Kookie cussed

"Says the man who forgot his BRO CODE!" Taehyung answered back.

Irene was behind tae, hugging him from his back to stop him from fighting kookie again.

"Kookie lets go!" I held kookies hand and grabbed him out of the scene. Taehyung and Kookie gave a cold and unfriendly glare to each one. Neither one wanted to look away and lose.

"Kookie, lets go." I repeated.

"Kookie? tzuyu calls u that and ur also allowing Jennie? Why man? U fell for her? Ur in love with her?"

Taehyung said with a grin.

"Yes I like her. What's the problem?"

"Jennie's into me....long time.....would u think she likes u hyung? No. Its me. Right jen?"

I gave him a cold glare rather than answering him back.

"Jenjen, tell him u dont like him. That he was just a friend to u. JUST A FRIEND. Its what u always say."

Taheyung added.

"Kookie, lets go..." I grabbed Kookie out of the commotion and he came with me leaving Taehyung, Irene and the viewers on their places. Yet, he keeps on looking back at them and poses an angry kookie expression as if he will eat him alive or dead.

 Yet, he keeps on looking back at them and poses an angry kookie expression as if he will eat him alive or dead