Chapter 33

*Jungkook's POV*

I cant focus on driving, what happened keeps flashing on my mind and I badly resisted my blush and smile but sat to say, I cant handle them any longer.

The insides are tickling me. I had to be honest with her.

I stopped the car by the nearby plaza.

Jennie was looking at the window the whole time and just turned to me when we stopped.

"Gwenchana?"

"Jennie. Can we stopby the plaza just for awhile? I cant focus on driving. Im afraid for bad things to happen...u know."

She nodded and agreed to me.

We sat on a bench.

"Is something bothering you?" Jennie asked.

At the back of my head, yes jennie. You're making my heart flutter. I wanna hug you, i wanna make you mine but how?

I stared at her and looked at her lips. Those lips touched mine lately. Her lips were soft as a feather.

Jennie noticed my awkward gestures which made her touch her lips, look down, then look away.

Man...be still! Chill maaahn.

"I.i.iii. No im not bothered."

I answered after a couple of seconds from being hypnotized by her beauty.

"So, why cant u focus?"

"Coz I still dont want you to go home."

"Eh?"

"I want to stay a little longer with you."

I was honest this time. Jennie smiled at me.

"If you didnt came, I dont----"

"Shhhh. Dont ever talk about that again. From this time on, I will drive for you always and I dont take NO for an answer."

Jennie giggled but, hey Im fcking serious.

"What??? Im serious jenjen." I told her while I was flashing my bunny smile. Lol, here's ur kookie acting like a boyfie even if he's not.

"I heard you like Lisa back then."

Jennie initiated an interesting topic. Hmmmmmmmm.

"Where'd u get that?"

"From tae."

I see. That hyung is again talking things about me. Is he really proud of me to boasg me on other people or he's just saying random things about me to upset Jennie? Yaaaaah, that hyung was competitive right.

"Ah..Um yup."

Jennie looked at me with a shock in her face.

I raised both my eyebrows to her.

"Yaaaah!!! Why u didnt court her? I mean, she's close to all of you guys and she's undeniably pretty..ahhh, ur dumbass."

I smell a lowkey jelly. 😂

I rubbed the back of my head while answering her, "Because we have the same taste."

"What do u mean?"

"She's not straight."

Jennie almost gulped at my confession. I see, its true that she finds lisa pretty.

"Really?"

"Yah. And, you know whom she likes?"

Jennie nodded like a puppy who's dying to know the answer.

"YOU."

She now really gulped it in and covered her mouth as she was SHOOK.

"She's been talking so much about you to us that I also got so curious...neither did I know that I will also fall for the same girl that my lisa oppa wants." I bit my lip while she eas intently listening to me.

Jennie covered her face and looked away immediately.

"Yaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!" She said.

"Wae? I see u blushing. Go ahead its okay. Its Jeon Jungkook after all. who wouldn't blush?" I teased her while tickling her waist.

She keeps on laughing, not able to speak anymore. She tries to dodge my fingers but she cant, she's too clumsy.

She almost fell on the bench from being so ticklish.

"Yaaaah yaaah stop jebal..."

"Tell me a reason first why should I stop huh?"

I stopped giggling her of which she sit straight and looked at me.

She was holding back her laughter and nodded a: no, she wont tell the reason.

So I tickled her again..

"Yah yah okay okay!" She said between her laughters.

"Its jeon jungkook, and im flattered."

Her statement made me stop from what I am doing.

Wait, let me revise that.

Her statement frozed my world.

Okay, someone help.

I smiled at her and got all blushy this time

"So are we okay? We're done from all that tickling. I swear kookie those tickles could kill me." She said while she was running her hand to her hair to fix the mess.

"Do i really flatter you?" Damn boi... I didnt saw that coming from my mouth.

Jennie rolled her eyes and smile. She stood and slowly walked away from me.

"What??? Let's go home now JEON JUNGKOOK!" Jennie said from afar, somewhere near the car while flashing her very own gummy smile. The smile that I fell for----