Chapter 8

*Jennie's POV*

My phone's notification were bombed up. There's lots of people commenting on Jungkook's ig post and tagging me.

Also, my tweets are also bounded with numerous comments asking for who is it? Or just plainly tagging Jungkook.

We really did hangout but its not a date.

And the guy im referring to my tweet is definitely not Kookie. It was Tae.

The way he joked around me when there was only the two us. Its like the wholw universe went black and white. Its only who gave color to my world for a definite hour. I cant believe im getting close to my crush. The man of my dreams; the man whom I always reserve my heart for.

Issues are spreading like he was a playboy, he was drop-dead for irene and moreeeee related to girls.

But I saw a different image of Tae tonight. I saw his soft side. How he manage to open up topics just to defy the silence, how he made silly crack jokes to make me smile..

I like your smile.

Taehyung told me lately. Yet, when kookie came his atmosphere went different.

He became silent as if he didnt exist.

He told us that he'll go. I wanna stop him. I wanna spend more time with him but I cant leave kookie....

Oh no. Maybe he's excuse was fake?

I could notice him lately that he was eyeing me and Kookie as we talk about the incident that happened at Jisoo's house. Maybe he felt out of place, reason for him to leave us without any further valid consent.

Now i feel bad.

*Ting*
Sms notif

Now, I got his number

Typing....

Delete...

Typing....

Delete. ..

Typing   

Delete...

Typing  

"Tae, its me Jennie. Are u free tomorrow night?"

Send or nah?

Ughhh screw it. Delete all. Exited my sms.

Calm down yo jennie. Its not right for a girl to ask that.

I think this is the problem with girls. All we have to do is wait.

~~~~~❣~~~~~

I know, short chap again. Promise to write better after Im done with our Feasibility Study...pls bear with me for awhile. Anyway, Next chapter hints:

Black, Double, Try

Any idea for the next chapter? Hmmm.