Chapter 37

*Jennie's POV*

Its been 3 days that I haven't been myself. I lock up myself in my room. My friends came. All were knocking and asking me to come outside, have fun and eat.

How could I ever do that?

Yeah I know I was caught between the love that Tae and kookie was offering me. Jisoo said that kookie should dserve me after all, but my HEART says a different story.

Kookie is a friend.

Tae is my love.

Kookie is always there for me.

But I am willing to risk anything just for tae.

True indeed that you will finally realize someone's worth when they ripped their own page in your life.

Did I made tae wait too long?

Did he got annoyed with me letting kookie hand around with us?

I was so depressed.

The door clicked and I saw Jisoo, Lisa and Chae who became my girlfriends. Jisoo waa holding the key of which I am sure my mom gave it to her.

They never said a word but hugged me.

It made me even cry again

Lisa hugged me tightly.

"Unnie, its true that Irene was pregnant...she confirmed it on social media and even got ultrasoun--" i cut her off.

"What did I do wrong? What did I do to deserve this? I gave him a second chance as he told me he loves me but he always end up breaking my heart with that Irene!!!!" I was furious.

"Unnie, maybe he's not the one." Chae said.

"I agree----by the way, kook's also downstairs. He's been so worried about you." Lisa

"I heard he went here regularly but doesn't have strength to face you." Jisoo.

"Jendeuk, let your heart heal. Im not saying that you'll use kookie. Sometimes, you've been missing the one who's been there all along....." Jisoo said as she tucked my hair in my ears.

"Jendeuk, kookie could have exited your life coz its full of dramas but he stayed, he was here all along and worries for you....might give a shot if it will work?" Jisoo added.

Untill 12 midnight...i cant help myself but to overthink about what Jisoo unnie said.

I got outside and went on a 24/7 shop to buy some cold beer. It ways days when I couldn't sleep and I badly want some. I thought a beer would help.

Until I came feel myself anymore. A lady came near me and she was uttering something of which I cant comprehend.

End of jennie's pov
~~~~~

*3rd person POV*

The saleslady tried to talked to the drunken jennie but its no use. She then noticed her phone that was on the table with some few contacts being shown. Jennie was drunk and the lady couldn't bear taking care of her and so she grab the chance to look over her phone and check whom she should contact.

The messages were empty.

She went to the call logs and saw many records of an contact: Bunny🐰. And so she called. Luckily on the first ring, it answered.

"Hello? Jennie?" A man answered on the other line. She thought it was girl because of the contact name.

"Sir, are you...the boyfriend of the owner?"

"No. Why?"

"Perhaps can u fetch her here at 7/11? She's badly drunk."

"Ok, be there asap. Please just safeguard her until I come." The man on the line sounds in hurry and shut their call.

10minutes passed and a handsome man came:

"Where is Jennie?"

The lady pointed out the drunken Jennie where 8 beer cans were empty and few snacks spill out.

Jungkook did not hesitate to carry Jennie.

He can't decided where should Jennie be so he called Jisoo...he knew its not right, not this hour especially that it is 2am. But, he has no choice.

Jisoo pleaded him to let Jennie stay at his place since she's afraid that Jennie's mom might be disturbed and she cant accompany Jennie at their house. Good thing kookie was fine with the idea.