Chapter 43

*Jungkook's pov*

"What do you mean?" Taehyung probed but his eyes darkened. He could punch me in any minute, I knew it.

"Whoa..Okay guys, let's talk about this later. The food is waiting on the ki----" Jisoo tried to change the atmosphere but unluckily she can't. The time came when I least expected it.

"Kookie damn! What the fuck are u talking about earlier?" Taehyung was needy of the answer as he leaned closer to me. Yet Jin held his back trying to stop him from getting wild.

"U want the truth? Ok. Here's the truth." I also loosened myself. I honestly dont wanna pick a fight but he's been too much and I've been setting myselg aside most of the time for him.

"Jennie's pregnant and I am the baby's appa." I proudly said making sure to instill him some pain. That's what u get when u dont take care of ur girl well.

Tae clenched his fist and he was about to punch me when Jennie came in between. He held himself together and sighed deeply.

Everyone was in the room, and it was undeniably full of tension. He laughed sarcastically yet his tears started to fall.

I just looked down. Still, he was my friend. Even though I love Jennie that much, it hurts me to see tae in this situation...i mean us, tae and me in this situation. Something that love brought about.

"I guess, I'm too late." Tae said and he immediately left and banged the door.

Jennie came running after him but I grabbed her hand making her to stop.

"Stay." I commanded.

"Ahni. He was not the father of Irene's baby!" Jennie shouted at me. Seeing her in that state of being hopeless romantic made me furious.

"So what?" Its the only thing I said.

"What so what kookie? Its tae...He...he needs me." I shook her hands of me and gave me a killing cold look.

"Why always him? I was here!!!! I was here all the time KIM JENNIE! And u are bearing my child. Can u please just fcking let Taehyung be?" That's it. My innermost thoughts slip off my mouth.

Yet, she tried to release her arm from me. Tears are now visible in her eyes.

"You'll run after him? Chase him again? And when u got hurt contact me again? What are we Jennie? What do u think of me?" I smiled with sarcasm and let go of her hand to check if she'll stay or she'll leave.

She took 2 slow steps aways from me. My heart hurts. Whats lacking in me? What does tae have for jennie to dump me easily after all we've been thru? I know i am not her boyfriend but I acted more than a boyfriend. I made her my life even if its between life and death of my friendship with tae. But why???

My tears started to fall and i carelessly uttered, "I tried to make myself believe that u are not hitting both on us. But, you do Jennie. You loved him and when he crushed you, you run to me....huh? Nice game jen. Hitting two birds in one stone?" I added.

*Paak*

Jennie slapped me.

I didnt expect that.

"Just leave."

I held my left cheek who received an amount is slap and she turned her back on my and walked through the doors.

If she just liked me....

If she just chose me...

If we weren't three, how beautiful our love story would be.

A/n:
Yaaah! Who's waiting for an update? Im so sorry for slow update. I was really busy with school works but as u can see im trying my best yet this one is short sorry again....

Do u think were near to the end?
Will it be kookie or tae? Hmmmm.

This chapter is unedited. Sorry.

Pls dont forget to vote
🌟

Luv, authornim