Chapter 11

A/N:
Dedicated to all JinSoo stans! ❣

~~~~❣❣❣~~~~

*Jisoo's POV*

MY HEART.

It cant stop beating so fast.

I knew we screwed the moment I got pregnant. We have planned to tell this to our parents right after our graduation bcoz if we did it prior to that, we may face one major consequence and that is "void graduation."

That would be a sad ending to both of us. Yet, now that we are capable of getting jobs with respect to our degree, then maybe we'll somehow lessen the worry and of course the anticipated agony of our parents.

Jin already opened it up to his parents and that is one of the reason why we have to get outside too late just to meet his parents. He said that his mother was fainting and thus she wanna see me. I was so afraid of being hurt or being degraded by his family member bcoz I gave in to the tempatation and we sinned.

I was not ready to be bombardized with painful and dramatic words. In contrary, my family was still CHILL. They dont knew a thing and I find it hard to open up.

I sighed numerous times as we were riding in Jin's car. He never talked to me and remained focus on the road. I wonder what he was thinking. If he's gonna abandon me or fight for me.

That was a scary truth: of which I am afraid to know but was dying to unravel.

I keep on looking at the bright side. If ever things will go well tonight, their family might help me get things done towards my appa and eomma.

Its now time to face the consequence.

"Sky garden?" I asked him. Dont tell me they will make a scene on this place? Oh no.

"Yah. We decided to take eomma in this place bcoz she will look calmer and pretend more like a barney outside the house when in reality she's ready to transform into godzilla anytime." Jin finally spoken with a smile.

We stopped at the entrance.

He held my hand. His touch was something I dont wanna live my life without. It was the most familiar and safest haven here on land.

Before he opened his door, I said "you'll fight for me right? You'll fight for our baby."

He then closed the door. He looked at me straight in the eye. Unbelievably, my tears fell. They landed on my cheeks as how much they wanted to before. I've been holding this back for few minutes.

"I will. No matter what"

His lips crushed mine. We've done it several times but his kiss now gives me reassurance. It tasted like love, sacrifice and neediness.

"Let's go." We both nodded and got out.

As we headed upstairs...

"For you see, each day I love you more." ---namjoon. He walked towards me and gave a single red rose. As he walked, hobi became visible who was lined behind him.

"One smile cant change the world. But your smile changes mine." -Hobi. He did the same as what namjoon done.

"All that you are is all that i'll ever need." -suga

I looked back and Jin was standing centimeters away from me. Right now, I am literally sobbing. I saw how Jin's face lights up and how his handsomeness resembles the yellow light well. I turned my head again as Jimin spoke up.

"My heart is perfect bcoz u are inside."

"You and me, forever. Please?" -jungkook. He then opened his tarpaulin banner with words: WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Jungkook and the boys ran backwards revealing a heart-shaped candle with rose petals inside it.

The girls stood inside.

It made me even cry to see Jendeuki inside who was already cyring. Ahhh. My baby jendeuk will be the best tita ever.

She walked towards me.

"Chichu.." her voice breaks. She is the most vulnerable person I knew. She cries her heart out when she wants to.

"Im sorry, I cant help sobbing." Then she started crying out loud which made the boys and even me laugh.

"But chichu, I will always be here for you no matter what. Even if Jin oppa will finally get closer to you, closer than what we are...i will always be the same Jendeuk who will protect u and care for u. We're still JENSOO."

Jin then kneeled infront of me and opened the velvet box.

A diamond ring flashed in between my eyes.

"Jisoo Kim, please grow old with me."

I mouthed YES to him and he jumped lively into the air. His hands waving freely in the open space while shouting with overflowing joy. I clung unto him with tears still flowing flawlessly.

My tears was not of sadness. It was out of happiness caused by overwhelming love.

 It was out of happiness caused by overwhelming love

Single status, signing off.