chapter 39

*Jennie's POV*

"OH MY!!!!!!!" I shouted as I find myself naked under the sheets. I was in a completely different room and I guess it belongs to a boy for it is minimalistic and of course, the open closet has guy's suits.

I was on the point of overthinking on where am I and what did I do. The last thing I remember was getting drunk at 7/11.

I saw my undergarments scattered on the floor. I slowly got out of tge fluffy bed and got them one by one.

I swear my womanhood sore. Ughhhhhh. I knew it! I lost my virginity last night. I facepalmed.

What have you done Jennie!!!

In complete feeling of disgrace, I wore my garments and planned to escape the house as soon as possible. I slowly opened the door.

"Good morning!"

My heart skip a beat when I saw Jungkook.

Could it be him?

I stuttered when I saw him and went back inside his room in disbelief. I was blinking my eyes numerous times trying to wake myself up in this silly dream.

"Let's eat our breakfast." Jungkook said while he laid the tray on the bed. The guy seemed so happy. Oh no. He really took my virginity. Yet, I cant blame him that much because I was also drunk and I might have did something stupid to provoke him. I blushed at my own thoughts and felt really awkwrd.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he noticed I was so silent all along. All I could do is nod and stare at him which made him grin.

"I want to be honest Jendeuk. You and I had----"

"Jungkoooookkkkkkk!!!!" I screamed at the  top of my lungs before he could finish his sentence.

He was startled.

"What now kookie! What am I gonna do with my life?" I said and started crying.

"Woah. Relax. You won't get pregnant. I withdrawed." He said.

"Withdraw?" There was a full confusion in me.

"Wait, you're a virgin?" He asked.

"Umm ne."

Jungkook bit his lips and let out a satisfying smile.

"What?!" I smacked him as I got annoyed by his gestures of smiling playfully when here I am getting all worried.

"Nothing. Let's eat." He said and he offered me a bite of the pizza.

"Yaay! Milk!" I happily said as I saw the ice-cold milk. Finally, something that could release my stress.

Kookie immediately got up and hurried his way out.

"Hey! Where are u going?" I asked yet he didn't answered. I let him be, besided im hungry and im enjoying the food.

~~~

Jungkook's POV

"Wait, you're a virgin?" I asked.

"Ummm. Ne" she replied. Whoaaaa. Really. I got her first. For us men, it is really satisfying especially when you really love the girl.

"What?" She smacked me when she saw me grin at my ownself.

"Nothing. Let's eat pizza." I said and offered her a bite. Whenever I see her I can't stop thnking about what happened last night and it always gives me shivers.

I assured her that she won't get pregnant because she was too worried. She doesn't even know about withdrawal.

I also dont want to get her pregnant coz I want us to take our vows.

Oh fck! I remembered I popped it in.

Shall she get pregnant? Oh no no no no.

She was uttering something but I didn't mind. I hurriedly went outside to call Jin hyung.

"Kook! Why did u call?"

"Hyung, I and Jennie got a thing last night."

"Whoaaaaa. Congrats!!!!"

"Hyung, I let it in. What to do? Will she get----"

"Mtfckr of course!"

"Oh no."

"Oh yes." Jin was kind of bubbly on the line yet he doesn't know what im feeling right now. I guess I just have to keep it now...i will figure out things as soon as Jennie will realize it.

Sorry jen.