chapter 34

*Taehyung's POV*

"Tae, I need to make it up to you." Irene keeps on insisting over the phone call.

"Irene, its already okay. U dont have to put some efforts because I and Jennie are now in good terms. Just.....just stay out of this.",

"She really had changed you. Ur not the same tae I knew anymore."

"I didnt change. I just shifted my priorities."

"AND I DONT WANT TO BE AN OPTION"

"Who told u that u are an option? There was never a competition irene. Pls, im over you. And what happens between u and sehun pls, take me out----"

Before i could finish my sentence, she ended the call. I spoiled irene too much. And now, she's being so self-centered.

*Txt msg from Irene*
Tae, please be my child's daddy.

O_O

My eyes bulged as I read her statements.

What???

Unnie is preggy? And who's the father? Is it sehun?

Even tho, I want the hell out of her, still I cant deny the fact that once and for all, she had a special place in my heart.

*Txt msg to Irene*
Where are u now unnie?

Irene: Not now. If u want to talk with me, we'll meet tomorrow.

Tae: Uh. Ok. Where?

Irene: At my house.

I hesitates at first because im afraid Jennie will know. Its not that im hiding shits from her but----i dont want her to misinterpret things.

The next day...(sorry fast)

"Annyeong!"

I was on my way out when Jennie came in to my apartment. She was wearing her gummy smile again----my favorite smile out ot the 7billion ppl.

She seems curious why am I dressed to early in the morning. Well, yeah I got to meet irene but I cant tell her still. I havd to figure it out first and then explain.

"Where are u going oppa?"

"Me?"

"Yah you. Who else?"

"Ah... im going to daegu. To my lola."

She nodded. I think my reason was fair enough.

"What brought you here this early jendeuk?"

I asked her as I tied my shoelace.

"Im just giving you this. An invitation to Jisoo and Jins civil wedding."

I was so shocked by her news. Wow. Jing hyung is now getting married. We just kenat!!!!!!

I looked at the invitation and saw me and Kookie as the bestman. While jennie was the maid of honor. Which means, were a trio.

Ughhhhh that man!!! Why up to this point we're still stuck in a triangle! Good for jungkook coz he's my friend but if evee my rival was not him, I already chanted together with witches to draw my rival away.

"Wow. Jin hyung is now official."

I said while putting on my watch.

Oh shit! 10am. Irene's waiting for me more than an hour. I must get there as soon as possible. Jennie was uttering things but I cant clearly apprehend them for my mind was busy.

"Jenjen, sorry im in a hurry. I'll just text you tonight. Kay?" I pecked her on the cheek.

"Ah yah. Bye tata!"

Off my way to Irene's home