chapter 40

*Jennie's POV*

Its been a month since every heartbreak had passed. We had been doing well in our lives. Jisoo and Jin were finally married, Jimin and Chae had been dating thru the help of Kookie, Lisa well...she's still in a single life yet she was spending more time with Bambam who was her childhood friend, Kookie has been visiting me frequently whenever he has his dayoffs and....tae and irene, well I never get any idea about their whereabouts and I dont even wanna know.

I know its a month yet, the shit still hurts.

I am capable of taking Tae away from Irene but with that baby, nah....he's better with her. That baby should be legitimate.

I sighed at the thought. Tae's been crossing my mind lately. Maybe because we needed closure even though we havent been together but who the fuck cares coz I deeply had fallen for him...I need to hear him out.

Am i ready?

Oh yes I am. I've been hurting too long and Im so done with it. I just wanted to wish him all the best in his life.

On the other hand, kookie was not courting me but he stayed as a good friend to me. Even though sometimes he acts all meticulous like he keeps on accompanying me whenever we walk, he worries if the road is slippery and scolds me when I wear high heels. I know right, he's been very weird nowadays.

He also brings me food whenever he visits but he dont bring pizza, chips and fries anymore but more on fruits. Hmmmmm. Still, its good for my health so I am not refusing his offers.

Kookie was being a boyfriend material, even though he was a dear friend of mine.

*Tae 's Pov*

I was spending more time with Irene now. I knew I pictured myself with her long before but as the day passes, she seems like a noona to me. I love her but not in a romantic way.

I knew my decision was hard and it actually fucks my life. Still, this news didnt reached my family and I worried about it. I've been sleepless for a couple of days thinking about ways on how will I ever get myself out of this mess.

There was strong knock on the door which stuttered me and Irene.

As I opened the door, Sehun punched me. Irene saw it all and ran in between me and Sehun. I wasnt able to punch him back since irene was standing between us.

"What the fckkkk!" I cursed.

"What the fckk u too!" He responded.
"Why are u living with Irene huh? And why are u consenting urself as the father or my kid?" He added.

"I know im not the father of the kid but i-----" my spirit departed from myself when I realized his last words.."wait, ur the father?"

I looked at Irene confused. She said she ddnt know who was the father and now Sehun is claiming it as his own.

Irene was also puzzled at what sehun said and quickly glanced at him, as her tears started to fall.."what did u just say?"

"Im the father."

"But how?"

"I spy on you.the moment I saw u in the bar you were so wasted that i checked u in a hotel. I ddnt know that what happened between us will bear this."

Irene cried and hugged sehun..it was as quick as lightning how she loved him back again when she was ironicallg cursing sehun to me as she attempts to speak of him.

Their hugs turn into kissed which made me make my way out to give them privacy.

Now if that was true, it means that I made the most wrong decision in my life...and that was when I confessed to Jennie that im having a baby with Irene. What the heck!!!

I knew she made me very angry last time when I heard her and kookie doing something way back but it all vanished. I just wanna see her right now and spill the truth and win her back. But my fears been blocking my way. What if she condemns me? I've been hurting her thru irene since then. Do i deserve her apology? Maybe not, maybe yes...well its worth a try.

*Jisoo's POV*

"jendeuukkkk!!!" i shouted as jin and I entered her house.her parents aren't around and was out for a business meeting so we decided to stay with her.

I've been craving to stay with her. I dont know why...but, i wanna see her day by day.

She hurriedly went down and was so excited to see me who was carrying food.

"Nah, my former baby is hungry then." I laughed as I she peeked on what we brought.

"Unnie!!! Jungkook just drop by this lunch and bought me this corn soup. Now, its still my dinner." She pouted and sat lousily on the table.

"Yah. He told us to buy that because its good for your baby." Jin answered out of nowhere.

My eyes bulged so as with jennie. We both turned our head to him who was setting the table.

"What baby are u talking about oppa?" Jennie said while there was a hint of nervousness in her tone.

Jin looked at me with a sorry-shocked expression.that's it, jin was that careless man who is very honest with everything. We've been holding on jungkook's secret for a while yet fate will really manipulate us on how it will work its job.

Jennie then looked at me also, still puzzled.

I removed my apron and sat beside her. I held her both hands.."when was your last period?"

She had and "o" in her mouth.

"Unnie...dont tell me....im a regular but my period still hasnt arrived it should have been last week......" Her eyes buldged again. "UNNNIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" She shouted