Chapter 17 (Part 1)

*3rd person POV*

Jennie, Tae and Kookie arrived at Lotte World.

Jennie's reaction was like that of a child who was amused and ecstatic to be in that place of wonderland where there were a lot of kiddy stuffs, disneys of course, rides and foods.

Taehyung who was also a kid at heart ran together with Jennie as they saw a cotton candy that varies in size, shape and color..

"Ahhh! I want them all." Jennie exclaimed while both of her hand are tucked together as she projects her gummy smile.

"Then buy them all." Taehyung said who was already paying the vendor his part as he bought a purple one.

"Psh. Ur mean." Jennie uttered while taehyung was already enjoying his cotton candy.

"Kookie, what will u buy?"

"Im also having a hard time."

Jennie's face lighted again towards kookie. Kookie exactly saw her expression which gave him foreign feelings deep within.

"Me too..." Jennie cutely pouted at him. "I like them all but....i cant eat them all tho." She worries a lot. Jungkook smiled as he thought that she was too cute...

Jungkook then took a pink cotton candy in heart shape.

"That would be better with u plus its instagrammable." Jungkook winked at Jennie.

"Then this will be for you." Jennie handed him the pink star-shaped cotton candy. Jungkook flashed a smile as he was feeling all cringey with jennie's gestures towards him.

Jungkook cant keep his smile to him

Jungkook cant keep his smile to him. Taehyung on the other hand was pretending not to hear them but lost his appetite with the food. Taehyung started to close the plastic that wraps the cotton candy.

"Why star eh?" Jungkook uttered with a dampened smile.

Taehyung was paying more attentiom even tho he seems to look at the hot air balloon floating in the sky.

"Bcoz ur crazy. Have u seen those stars revolving around a man's head on cartoons?....thats what it represents." Savage jennie said as she consumes her cotton candy. Even tho she was cracking a witty joke, her face muscles continue to pose a poker look. That's her normal bitch face resting, that even her oddly reflexes were ashame to reflect on her face.

Upon hearing jennie's unsweet response to kookie of which he was not expecting to, Taehyung blurted a laugh that made Jennie laughed with him as he got Jennie's point.

Jungkook was pouting and blinking his eyes a lot of time *trying to be cute* to the savage jennie.

Jennie smiled at jungkook and walked away.

Jungkook glared at Taehyung who was evily laughing at his defeat. He smacked him on his head and run, catching up to Jennie who was now meters away from them.

"Yaaahhhh!!!! Come back here u nut!!!!" Annoyed taehyung screamed as he also ran to chase after Jungkook, hoping he could get back to him harder.