Chapter 14

*Taehyung's POV*

Her father never fail to make me at home while I was waiting for her.

He was offers a very good company with all the stories he could share. I was so indulged listening to her father and didnt noticed that she was done until she pat my back.

 I was so indulged listening to her father and didnt noticed that she was done until she pat my back

I hunged a big "o" in my mouth coz she looks stunning. She looks perfect.

"Let's go!"

We both then bade goodbye to her parents.

We arrived at Koraebul and started to place our orders.

She looks gorgeous every other day. I regretted not coming into Jin's proposal day. I wasnt able to spend time with her.

"Why did u not come yesterday?" She asked.

Doing things fast forwarded in my mind, I was with Irene last time. She was sick. She dorms alone and no one is there to accompany her since her friend Seulgi and Joy travelled to their homes as soon as the graduation ceremony was done.

When I got there, she was lying on her bed. She was so pale and her skin was burning hot.

I did nothing but to watch her sleep all night long. I badly wanna go yesterday but I feel liable for Irene.

That time, I never even dared to hold her. I only wake her up to give her medicines but nothing else happened other than that.

I do admit I was clingy to her. Yet these past few days I showed less interest to her but of course, she always has a special place in my heart.

Now where's SEHUN to take care of you? That man was a bastard for making Irene fall for him with less consent.

"Hey! You're thinking too deep. Gwenchana?" Jennie snapped her fingers which took me back to reality.

Yah. I shouldn't be spoiling this date.

"I wasnt able to come because I need to run some errands to my grandma." My lame excuse.

"What's the score between u and kookie?" Out of nowhere, it came from my mouth.

She was a little bit hesitant to answer since I was making an awkward atmosphere between us. I mean, there is secret adversary between me and kookie but we both see her, and we both are confused with what we felt. Besides, we're inserparable besties who wouldn't fight over a girl, I thought.

"Nothing. We're just friends. He was always there to make me feel comfy everyone im in cringey situations." She sipped her milkshake.

"But im also confused about his social media gestures. I mean, were not that really close in person but he acts like one on sites." A confused tone starts to draw.

Kookie is always shy type when it comes to girls. He has that bad boy aura of whom you'll think as a chickboy but in reality no. He was once inlove with Tzuyu but got him broken afterwards. Its been 2 yrs but kookie imposed no interest in girl until when Jennie became closer to Jin hyung.

What if kookie likes her?

I was thinking.

And who AM I TO QUESTION that? Like, I am not really into Jennie. I've been also been friendzoned by someone I thought will be the one i'll spending my forever with. Get mad at me but im reverting my attention to her just to somehow ease the pain and forget Irene.

But, i wont hurt her.

Hmmmm.

Maybe, a little but of course, I will not make fun of her feelings. Right from the start I knew she like me and I wont mess up with that. I wont take advantage. I'll treat her as one of my BESTFRIEND.

Yet, to be sweet to her is the only way we could tag along. It might confuse her but the time will come that our friendship will become stronger that we will set aside our feelings. You know that logic. Just being friends bcoz if u two got into relationship and got fucked up, u'll end up losing two vitals in life: LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP. And i dont want it to happen for us.

We took selfies together and had an amazing night. We even stopped by an amusement park where she sat on the swing as I was pushing it slowly.

We were talking about most random and weird things.

She penetrated the conversation well that I knew I would seek for her company more often.