Other Books

C O M P L E T E D

Still Mine ✔

What is it that even after a divorce, Shivaay Singh Oberoi can't keep his hands off his ex-wife?

🔹️Stand alone Fic.

Wooing His Wife ✔

Shivaay Singh Oberoi  is all game to woo back his wife and win her heart again.

🔹️Spin Off of Still Mine. 

( Even though it can be read standalone, reading Still Mine before it is recommended )

Seven Days To Love ✔

A divorced couple spend a Valentine's week together. 

🔹️Stand alone Fiction.

🔹️Completed

Married To A Gentleman 

(Collection of stories on Arranged Marriages)

Status: 

       ◼ 'The Gentleman who seduced my heart'

       🔹️Completed

       🔹️Stand alone Fiction.

      ◼ 'The Gentleman who stole my heart '

        🔹️Completed

        🔹️Stand alone Fiction.

A Collection Of Shivika Tales ✔

One shots on tracks of the show – Ishqbaaaz

🔹️Show Based.

Shivika Short Stories ✔

Random One-Shots.

🔹️Stand-alone. 

The Devil's Brewing Desires ✔

What's in store when the billionaire Shivaay Singh Oberoi, The Devil suddenly takes interest in Anika Sharma?
While she tries to avoid his shadows,
He has his eyes for her.
Will she ever know what's on the mind of the twisted man?

🔹️Stand alone Fic.

🔹️ Completed.

Hitched ✔

Sid and Anni are sorted people, they have had their share of failed relationships. Their lives ate simple and straightforward with no drama.
What happens when these people who have everything sorted in their life get 'hitched'?

🔹️Stand alone Fic.

🔹️ Completed. 

Atonement ✔

Shivaay Singh Oberoi secretly married Anika Trivedi forcefully and then labelled her his 'mistress'.
What happens when he finds out the reason of his anger was baseless?

🔹️Show based.

Finally Home✔

🔹️Stand alone novel.

Date Me ✔

🔹️Show based.

O N G O I N G

Untamed Obsession

She has never felt so much attention on her, the amount he gives. But what if things start going beyond the imaginable. Love or Obsession what is it?

⚫Show based.

Lovestruck

What is in store when Anika meets Shivaay once again? After parting ways from a Friends-With-Benefits Relationship?

⚫Stand alone Fic.

Twisted Perfection 

Stephen Business School in Pink Valley has limited seats for their post graduation course in Business Administration. Only the best can get to it. Surprisingly among its popular participants is Shivaay Singh Oberoi who is good enough to give them a run for their money. But little does the world know the plan in the handsome's mind.

Nia Kapoor is the other interesting talk of the town of Pink Valley. The billionaire Himanshu Kapoor's daughter has never been a face for the media. Girls are dying to be her friends and guys desperate to date the big shot. But she has her eyes for the one man with the most dazzling beautiful eyes- Shivaay!

Then there is a random face in the crowd kinda girl Anika. Just Anika. No surname. Focused, independent, ambitious, self sufficient and a girl with peculiar preferences. But there is one man who has created havoc in her peaceful life- Shivaay!

What's in store when destiny brings these people together?

How eventful is their one year at the Business School?

⚫Stand alone Fic.