Chapter 35 - Can't Love You Enough

Shivaay entered the room expecting Anika to be asleep. They just couldn't find time for themselves. He wasn't complaining but he was growing restless. With whatever had happened between the two in past few days he was still unsure of what Anika felt. But it was nice that she was actively spending time with the others. She was happy. That was all he wanted. 

He entered quietly, the lights were dimmed. He assumed she had already slept. He walked into the washroom and changed himself for the night. Setting his alarm he kept the phone on the side table. He got into the bed thinking about the deal. He was glad that the deal was turning out on his conditions. 

"What took you so long?" Came her muffled voice.

He looked aside. "You are awake."

"I was waiting." She said softly.

He smiled, and switched on the soft golden light lamp beside the bed. She looked so breathtakingly beautiful with that selective light falling on her face. Her eyes were closed. 

"Sorry to keep you waiting."

Anika didn't respond. She did not know how to. Every time the word waiting or sorry came up she was left riled up. He traced his finger on her cheeks. She smiled as though a natural response. "You look beautiful!" He whispered. She shot her eyes open. " If you came. a little earlier, I would have looked sexy as well."

He chuckled very well understanding what she meant. "You always look sexy!" She opened her eyes and he looked at her. He inched downwards while she took her hand out from under the blanket and reached his face. He have a light kiss on her lips. "Sleep Anika, goodnight!"

"What?" She blinked baffled.

"I know you are sleepy. " he said pulling his side of the same duvet.

She couldn't help but smile. He knew her too well. She did not know less. She knew he was craving for her. She was  adamant to give him what he wanted. She turned him down climbing on top of him. "Sure Mr. Oberoi ?"

He grinned. Gently tucking her cascading locks behind her ear. "Anika. Don't spoil me."

"So you have kept that right solely with you. Right of spoiling me?"

He chuckled, hugging her. He liked her weight over him. She had lost a good few pounds. "How was your day?"

"Oh it was amazing, a little tiring. But Raunak's smile drives away all the tiredness." She said loving the feeling of being crushed into his arms.

He smiled. "That boy. I am jealous. He gets so much attention, especially from you. I used to be the center of attraction so far. But yesterday mom was also ignoring me and talking about him."

She laughed. "Grow up Shivaay."

"If that means less of your love. I ain't growing up."