Chapter 47 - Being A Couple

He was busy gazing at her as she got dressed. She particularly took care to be slow and give him a spectacle to have eyes for. She looked at him through the mirror. His phone broke the romance between their eyes. He walked over to the table and picked the call. As usual he waited to hear from the other person first. 

"Mishra what?" His irritation was evident on realising who the caller was.

"Sir. We have a meeting in ten minutes. I've been trying to get in touch but your phone was unreachable!" The man on the other end said wiping the droplets off his forehead.

"Oh the K.R.Architects!" The blue eyed man closed his eyes. How could he forget!

"Tell them I was there but had to go back home for something personal came up. Push it to lunch time." He said staring at his wife who was now standing so close to him with her hands playing with his buttons. He pushed away her hands trying to focus on the piece of news his employee was giving him. She smirked pressing her lips against his jaw. He looked at her from the corner of his eyes. Those almond eyes filled with naughtiness, those luscious lips that she pouted looking at him with mischief shining in her eyes.

He grabbed her hand which was now tracing patterns on his face. "Mishra, your voice is breaking. Text me whatever you were saying!" With that he kept the phone on the table and is now free hand wrapped around his wife's waist. Pulling her closer. 

"Mr. What's wrong with you?" She arched backwards trying to push his hand away.

"What's wrong with you Mrs.?" He cocked up a brow kissing her arched neck.

"Shivaay!" She said pushing his face away. She couldn't believe this man was for real. He could practically start anywhere anytime.

"What were you doing!"

"Revenge." She said slowly pushing him away, adjusting his collar. "Now you get, how annoying it is. You did when I was talking to your Mom!"

He laughed, kissing her forehead. "I don't want to go. Let me call off everything and stay home."

"Mr. I need to go to office. So ....you can stay home and..."

"Mood spoiler!" He exclaimed, nibbling her ear, hugging her and swinging her.

"Now. Enough. Go. I don't want your employees to say that SSO is Joru Ka Gulaam." She said breaking away from his hold.

"Excuse me. I am not. " he said rubbing his nose over hers.

"Really.?" She said pulling his nose. "See your nose is growing like Pinocchio's."

He chuckled. "Let's go."

"No you leave. I need to clean the mess we made in the bathroom and also the mattress outside"