Chapter 37 - Togetherness

Anika was sitting beside Raunak enjoying his childish play. He came after making a business call and sat beside her. "Busy huh?"

"Very!' She said smiling cheekily.

He shook his head toying the pull back car. "You know when I was young like a kid, I had a collection of these. Then when I was in eight mom threw them." He said disappointed.

"Aww.." Anika said pulling his cheeks. Raunu clapped while Shivaay frowned pushing her hand. 

"See Raunu likes it." Anika smiled. 

"Whatever." He said taking Raunak on his lap. He hugged the baby and Anika looked ta him in awe. Hoping Priyanka would talk it out to Nihaal.

Anika scooted closer wiping Raunak's mouth as his saliva came out as he laughed. Shivaay tickled the boy more and he eventually got out of his hold running to Anika. "He loves me more!" She winked. 

"I love you more!" Shivaay said leaning closer. She pushed his face grinning at his desperate attitude.

She settled Raunak back and he ran back to the big teddy bear analyzing its button eyes. 

"He is cute!" Shivaay grinned. 

"Very lovable!" She commented.

"You know I was just like him when I was young!" He commented flirtatiously.

She laughed. He began laughing too.

"What's up with you today!" She said kissing his cheek.

"I just want to feel you under me now! " he said his gaze growing pointed.

Anika began feeling uneasy. She could just feel the tension. She looked away unable to continue meeting his eyes. She heard him chuckle and blushed.

"Anika it's been a while we played!" He said getting up.

Anika gaped at him. What!

"Not what you think. Chess or Crossword choose. " he said smiling smugly.

"Chess!" She said giggling.

"Someone has got a kinky mind!" He commented disappearing to bring the board game. Before they used to often played chess and crossword. She usually won at chess and he at crossword! Occasionally, it was the other way round.

The two didn't know how time went. Raunak was so active. He would run off to the stairs and then one of them had to go behind him. They took turns. Both enjoyed playing with him while simultaneously keeping up their game. 

Raunak knocked off their game and Anika frowned. "Bad manners Raunu!"