Chapter 53 - Celebrating Love

Two weeks later:

Shivaay's eyes followed his wife as she walked across the room. Evidently restless.

He shut his laptop. "Anika, what's the matter?"

"I am walking. It's good for health, you know." She snapped back.

He looked at her intently. Waters showed sign of a storm. "Tell me."

She stood still and turned to him with her hands on her hips. "I still haven't got my periods." She said nervously instead of the irritating tone she wanted to say it in.

He stared at her then walked up to her. "Don't worry. " he kissed her forehead. They had only made love thrice after that day. He knew she was sceptic. He did not know how to convince her that it was all okay and under control. Life seemed to be perfect ever since the return of his parents. They spent time like they used to before. They'd go for walks at night. They would all play cards on weekends. Three days ago when she was sleepless because she had taken a very long nap in the afternoon, he had been forced to play crossword with her. He could think of so much they could do, but ever since she had gotten the pregnancy fever she was a little sceptic about love making. He was okay with it. But the punch he received that night for apparently cheating and winning was exactly not appreciated. His muscles still felt it. 

"Anika. Relax. I have repeated it like.."

"Don't repeat it again. " she said irritated. She had grown weary of his lecture on how if she turned out to be pregnant, they'd accept the new phase.

"What do you want me to say?" He asked defeated.

She stared at him. "Kiss me, so hard, that you are all I remember. "

His eyes widened. His wife was becoming more and more comfortable with saying stuff and doing stuff. He remembered how she hit his backside while telling him a bye. 

"Now. You will stare. " she said frustrated. "I meant it . Shivaay. "

"Anika. You haven't had anything inappropriate right?" He asked bewildered by his wife's demand. 

"I want you to make crazy love to me. " she said pulling him closer by his kurta.

This was new. If she initiated it – then it was normal but this –was different. She was freaking demanding it. Something didn't fit. He was totally baffled.

She stomped her feet irritated when he continued to stare. "Shivaay." Her hands pulled him closer.

"Take what you want. " he said looking at her in the eyes. 

She looked at him. She wanted him to devour her like that night. But, she wasn't willing to begin.