Chapter 39 - Dejected

Three days later :

"Shivaay! No!" Her twittering echoed in the mansion as she ran from her husband. 

"Oh I ain't sparing you today, darling!" He shouted running behind her. "You told mom that I was scared of a cockroach. Like seriously? She anyways keeps making fun of me now she will tell the world. "

"Serves you right! Who asked you to do that when I am talking over the phone. " she said running around the pool. Shivaay was practically seducing her while she was having a nice conversation with his mother. To give him back for it, she made up a story and told his mother how she had saved a scared Shivaay from a tiny cockroach. Pinky was laughing while Shivaay was gaping at her. Once she had ended the call she quickly was leaving his side when he began chasing her.

"What was I doing? Nothing. But you spun a tale and told it to mom. Biw that's not fair."

"Look whose speaking of being fair?" She said laughing at him.

"Very funny know." He ran and she entered the room trying to escape him. She was slow, or perhaps he was faster. He caught her and his strong arm wrapped around her stomach pulling her close to his chest. "Caught you!"

She was laughing. He began tickling her. He knew all her soft spots. 

"Shivaay stop!" She yelled in ecstasy her laugh not stopping.

Her laughter was infectious. He was laughing as well. "Serves you well!" He said pulling her closer while continuing to tickle her.

"Okay enough!" She said breathless. "Pleaseeeee..stooppppp!" She said holding her stomach.

He stopped resting his head on her shoulder. She took her hand all the way to his head, leaning back. She loved this. His presence. Their laughter. Their euphoria. Their togetherness. Both stood still feeling each other's presence. Just one word could define the moment-Bliss.

"Give me two minutes I will change." She said turning to him and kissing his forehead. They had both planned to go for a long drive over dinner. The weather was perfect and so was the mood. Shivaay had been very happy when his sister and brother in law had announced their second baby. He had promised he would attend her baby shower. Last time he hadn't, because of being upset on her. The couple was missed by both Shivaay and Anika.But they both missed Raunak the most. The house had fell so silent owing yo the little boy's absence.

Anika stood frowning before her open cupboard. "Shivaay what should I wear?"

He came behind her and peeked at the wardrobe full of clothes. "Wear anything you look pretty in anything and also nothing! "He grinned. Almost immediately he was the recipient of her tap on his cheek. 

" ouch!" 

"Tell me!"

"Hmmm.. This blue top .." He said removing her top from the cupboard. As he did so, an entire pile fell.