#1.1 - Bonus Chapter - "21 Questions"

Timeline: Some random day in the one year after the award ceremony. Enjoy 😉

Anika sat before the dressing table mirror humming to herself as she removed her make up. 

"Someone is in a good mood today!" He entered the room surprised listening to her humming. She turned to him, "Yes. The Bombay Fashion Magazine approached us for an event. The deal is on!" She broke the news excitedly.

He heard her words impressed. " See I told you, you rock it. " he spoke folding the sleeves of his shirt and walking over to her.

She grinned, while he sat on the small dressing table before her. "Shivaay not there!" She frowned.

"On your lap then?" He smiled cheekily. 

She hit his thigh while her cheeks colored up. 

"Anika. That's very inappropriate." He spoke in a seriously sensual voice.

"Really Mr. Oberoi?" She said pulling his cheeks.

He got up frustrated. "Anika, you don't pull my cheeks. It's a major turn off!"

She laughed and he made a grumpy face. 

She walked into the washroom leaving him with a frown. He rubbed his cheeks. "Mood spoiler!"

Anika slowly opened the door and was about to step out dressed in that black lingerie he had brought her from the States. She took two steps out and her eyes went wide when she looked up.

Pinky was in the room talking to him! Luckily enough her back was turned to the door of the washroom. She was telling him something about the jagrata she wanted to keep at home. She saw him catch glimpse of her. His eyes going wide like saucers. She immediately ran back, slowly shutting the door. She leaned against the door breathing heavily. That was close. "Stupid man, couldn't he give me a hint that his mother was in the room. " she whispered to herself. She waited patiently for a hint that his mother had left. Thank God she was saved at the eleventh second today. Otherwise she could see Pinky tease her every single day of her life. 

"Umm..Anika." He knocked. By now Anika had the bathrobe on. She angrily stepped out. "You couldn't warn me. You know your mom. She would make me beetroot red forever. "

He laughed. 

Stomping her feet she moved past him to her cupboard.

"Anika..." He began laughing again. "It was just mom. You should have come...."

"Don't you dare continue to say whatever you wanted to. I am so serious I am not going to get on the same bed with you for a month." She pointed his  finger at him. 

"Oo...Carpet or couch?" He asked hinting mischief.