Chapter 31- Let Me Love You

Sunday Evening:

"Anika." He called out to his busy wife as he walked into the kitchen. The past two days were spent so amazingly well. They did everything they used to, like they used to. Except one thing. Making love. Shivaay knew it was the period of monthly dates, and he also knew she got very awkward and hesitant during those days. But today he had different plans. Anyways it was already three nights down. 

Shivaay hugged her from behind peeping over her shoulder to see what she was doing.

"Cake?" He asked surprised.

"Yes!" She replied, excitement lined in her voice.

"What's the occasion?" He asked nuzzling her neck.

She paused what she was doing, "Do I need an occasion bake cake?"

"Um.point." he said leaving a light kiss on her neck. She looked very pretty in the long skirt and sleeveless top she wore. But to him she looked ready to be devoured. 

"Shivaay!" She said tilting her head away from his stubbled cheek tickling her. "Will you let me?"

"Exactly. Will you?" He remarked wittily turning her around.  

She gasped. "Shivaay there is batter in my hands. Wait for some time please. I am almost done. "

"Anika!" He complained as she turned back again. 

"Almost done..." She said carefully pouring the batter in the dish. "I just hope it turns out well."

He stood aside looking at her. 

"What?" She asked as she saw him looking at her intently.

"I wish you worked on me with so much dedication!" He winked.

She bit the inside of her cheeks, and aimed her index finger on his nose. He maneuvered his head and her batter smudged finger landed on his stubbled cheek.

"Not my stubble Anika!" He said making a cross face. She laughed. "I am working on you Shivaay, wasn't that your wish?"

"Very funny!" He said glancing on the counter of tissues. She saw the tissue stand first. She grabbed it playfully. "Use your fingers to clean it don't waste tissues "

"Okay, not funny. Give me, that. I don't want any reactions from the ingredients on my face. "

"You love your stubble don't you?" She asked resting one hand on the counter and the other on her hip.

"Of course. Make me look– Sexy!" He whispered huskily." You have to agree! "