Last Part & Epilogue

They walked over the grass in the garden of their mansion. Usually at nights they would shut the main entrance doors and used the garden gateway if required. She couldn't stop chattering. She was so happy. He walked with his coat over his shoulder and the trophy in other end.She walked before him, her heels in her hand, twirling around animatedly celebrating her freedom from them.

He was just grinning seeing her behave like a ten year old. "Shivaay...let's dance...pleaseeee."

"Anika..no. I m really tired. "

"Please." She looked at him with cuteness in her pretty almond shaped eyes. He knew there was no saying no. He dropped the coat and she chucked the heels.Mind you they weren't more than an inch. They kept the trophies aside and he offered his hand. 

She slipped her hand into his and he pulled her close. They hadn't stayed for the after party. But right now they were having a precious moment of their own.

He swayed with her fingers laced with his. His hand in her waist. Their laughter was the music. "Ready to twirl!" He said holding her hand and stepping away, raising her hand and she twirled away. Her giggles filled his heart. 

He pulled her back, close again. The chuckles subsided as their eyes began the intense romance. He brushed his fingers on her bare skin at the back. She moved closer involuntarily. Her eyes not wanting to leave those of her husband. Her bare feet against the grass, her hands over his shoulders, his over her waist, and her eyes interlocked with his– the best feeling ever. She wished the moment froze. 

She never knew she could have a fairy-tale love story until he came. The Prince charming, with his charms that won her heart. She leaned closer. She wanted the perfect kiss. With her foot raised, lips over his, under the night sky. He grinned like he read through her cheesy thoughts. Pulling her closer by her waist gracefully, he kissed her lips and she kissed him back. While their tongues tangled she raised her foot of the ground. He broke apart a minute later holding back his laugh. 

"Had your moment?"

She snaked her arms around his neck. "Our moment."

"I have something better in mind." He winked pulling her and leaning her downwards in the famous RK pose. 

She smiled, her cheeks heating up. He claimed her lips. She held on tighter to him, kissing him back.

He got her back up straight. "You can be romantic too." She commented.

He chuckled. "I am more romantic between us two."

"No..you are the kinky one. I am the romantic one!"

He laughed. Cupping her face. "Love you .." 

"Now who's getting emotional?"

"I just can't have enough of being with you. I was an idiot to be away for so long. I missed..in fact stole so many such moments. Missed so much of you..."