Midoriya Izuku x Reader

You were at the cat cafe holding a Russian blue, when 2 guys came in.

When you saw who it was, there was a boy whose hair is half red and white, and a boy who has green fluffy hair with freckles.

You ignored them, and went to your seat, drinking your (F/D) and feeding another cat, when the boy with green hair, sat next to you.

"H-hello. M-my name is Midoriya Izuku. W-what is your name?" Midoriya greeted you with his entire body shaking in nervousness.

"Um... my name is (L/N) (Y/N). And, are you ok?" You asked Midoriya, when another guy bashed in.

"Hey! Midoriya! Are you hitting on a girl?" A boy with spiky red hair came in, and Midoriya blushed as he waved his arms around.

"N-n-no! I-I-I was just greeting (Y/N)-San! Ah (Y/N)-San, this is Kirishima Eijirou. He's a classmate of mine in U.A." Midoriya explained to you, as you just giggled to his blushing face.

A little time skip

You became friends with Midoriya, Kirishima, and Todoroki, who you just learned his name, immediately.

You were sitting next to Midoriya on the floor, as you laid to his shoulder and him playing an American shorthair.

You stared at him playing for a while, when he finally talked to you again.

You were talking about people's quirk, when Kirishima went behind Midoriya, and pushed him, making you both, accidentally kiss.

Midoriya was a blushing mess, and fell onto the floor, while you were still processing on what just happened.

When you processed on what happened, you chased Kirishima out of the cat cafe, and touched your lips.

You went into the cafe again, to find Todoroki making a grave for Midoriya, by making all the cats go to him.

"Are you making a grave for him?" You asked Todoroki, trying not to laugh.

"A cat grave." Todoroki answered with a little smile on his face.

You squat down to Midoriya while he muttered about him kissing a girl and that it's his first.

"You ok, Midoriya? You want me to kiss it all better?" You asked Midoriya who looked betrayed.

"(Y/N)-san.. not you too..." Midoriya got up from his cat grave and you laughing like a maniac.

You both made eye contact for a while, when Todoroki sent you something from your phone.

You looked at it, and saw a picture of Midoriya and you kissing while Kirishima is doing a peace sign.

"How did you get my phone number? And do you want to die?" You glared at Todoroki with a blush on your face.

"You told me your phone number, and... Maybe." Todoroki answered firmly. (07/01/2020: edited, before anyone replaced "no" to "yes" again)

You walked out of the cat cafe, and you and Midoriya, exchanged each other's phone number.

Immediately when you got his phone number, you sent the picture that Todoroki sent you and had a caption that read, 'Todoroki sent this to me.'

"(Y/N)-San! Todoroki-kun! Stop it!" Midoriya exclaimed as he pouted his cheeks, making your heart melt

"Oh my god, this cinnamon roll!" You thought to yourself, before you hid your face full of blush, with your hands.