(Overwatch) Widowmaker (Amélie) x (Equestrian)Reader

New neighbor

You are riding your horse, Simon, on a trail just behind your property. The trail runs behind a few of the other houses before trailing into the woods. You have only walked down a few houses and you were right behind a house that was for sale when suddenly there was a whinny as a horse came galloping out. You drop your reins and hop off your horse, telling him to stay there. You hurdle the fence and click your tongue and try to call the horse over to you to calm it down. You have a bag of horse treats and you present them to the horse. It settles down and you pat it, shushing it and keeping it calm.

A slim woman comes jogging out the field towards you and the horse, her long black hair in a ponytail. "Hey, thank you for catching him, he's quite the escape artist." She says. The woman has a thick French accent.

"Haha! No problem. You moving in right here?" You ask.

"Oui. I just need to get my horses in the stable here and I can start with the stuff I have in my car." She replies.

"I only live a couple houses down I could put Simon back and assist you, if that's alright." You suggest.

"Thank you, that would be very helpful." She replies. "Amélie. Amélie Lacroix." She holds her hand out to shake.

You take her hand, replying, "Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you."

"Likewise."

"I'll go put Simon back and I'll be right over." You hop back over the fence and turn your horse around. You jog with him before vaulting onto his back and riding home. You had taught him to open the back gate and you enter on him. You put him in the paddock and go up front your house to grab your motorcycle and head over to Amélie's. Once you arrive, Amélie has already put her first horse in her stable.

"Hey, need any help with your other horse?" You call to her.

"If you don't mind, please." She replies. "Ils sont tous les deux petite merde. The little shits." She curses in both French and english.

You don't know a lot of French but you know enough to know she cursed. You go and give her a hand with the horse and you lead her horse out to the stable. Once her horses are put away, you help her with the horse supplies and food. Not all of it fits in the small tack room so you both use the extra stall for the rest of the stuff. The two of you then start with the furniture and move it into the house, deciding where to put it all on the go. You make small talk here and there and you two connect almost instantly. When you finish helping her, its already past sunset at 7:30 pm.

"Hey, since your appliances don't come in 'til tomorrow, why not have dinner with me?" You ask, hoping she says yes.

"That would be very much appreciated. Thank you very much for your help, chèrie." She replies.

"Cool, any preferences for dinner?" You ask.

"Not anything in particular, non." She replies.

"Bœuf bourguignon it is!" You exclaim.

You go to your motorcycle and invite her on, giving her a spare helmet you always keep in the back compartment. She thanks you and you head back to your place for dinner.