(Umbrella Acadamy) Vanya x Reader

Because I'm running out of ideas and y'all need SOMETHING and I reaaalllyyy wanna punch this Leonard- Harold dude but Vanya got to him first.

Also if u haven't seen it there's spoilers I guess.

Everyone is always in and out of the house, you're just kinda there. As Vanya's best friend, you always stick around with her, but now she has a boyfriend. You may not like him, just like Allison, but you don't agree with the stalking she's done on him. You understand she's just trying to be a good sister and to protect Vanya, but she's going about it the wrong way.

She just left to go to Leonard's cabin to find them, hopefully Vanya, to explain something important to her. No one tells you anything about what is going on. You just wander aimlessly throughout the house, occasionally chatting with the others, but they leave soon as well.

"Pogo, I understand they're just looking out for Vanya, but what exactly is going on?" You ask the monkey.

"I have been told not to tell you," he speaks, "but if you insist."

You notice there's an edge in his voice, as if he is contemplating whether to tell you or not. Maybe he's trying to stall though; he's paused for a while now.

"They did some digging on Leonard-"

He doesn't get to finish when the door bursts open.

"Pogo, mom!" Someone cries out.

"Get her to the medical room."

"We couldn't have taken her to a hospital?"

You follow their voices and join them. "What's going on? What happened?" You ask.

They push past you but you still follow close behind. They finally reach a medical room, their mom and Pogo joining them. Once you enter, you can see Allison.

"Oh my god..." you breathe in utter disbelief. "What the hell happened!?"

"Harold. That's what happened." Diego replies.

"Who the hell is Harold?" You demand.

"Vanya's boyfriend." Klaus answers.

"That guy is Leonard-"

"He's fake!" Diego shouts, seemingly fed up with your "bullshit".

You can't do much but stand back and watch as they attempt to save Allison. You just can't believe what's going on. There's so much you don't know, and it's slowly killing you inside. You want to be able to help, but they won't tell you anything.

"Is she going to make it?" You hear Luthor ask desperately.

"Yes," His mother answers, "however, her vocal chords have been severely damaged." She explains.

You zone out, trying to wrap your head around everything that's going on. Everyone starts to leave except Luthor, who stays by Allison's side, holding her hand as if he lets go, she'll be gone. You feel Klaus grab you gently to pull you out with the rest of them.

"I'm going after the bastard." You hear Diego say.

"I'm coming." You state.

"No, you're not coming. You're staying here." He retorts.

"I can help-" you start to shout before Pogo cuts you off.

"It is best if you stay. Rest. She will show you to your room." He gestures to their mom, who smiles at you before leading you off and up the stairs.

Once you get to the room she turns before leaving. "Would you like a glass of anything? A cup of anything?" She offers.

"No thanks. But thanks for the offer." You sigh.