(Overwatch) Ashe x (Short) Reader

Request from Semmiza
Hope you enjoy!

Why is everyone taller than you? Seriously! There's maybe one person who's probably an inch or two shorter than you; that's an accomplishment! But why is everyone so fekin tall! Including your girlfriend. And everything in your shared apartment is high, so you have to climb if you need anything. That's probably the best thing you get out of being short; getting to climb shit.

"Y/N, stop climbin' everything! You're going to break somethin'!" Your girlfriend chuckles at you.

"Well how else am I supposed to get my stuff!" You pout back.

"Get a chair?"

"Climbing is more fun."

"There's parks for that. And rock climbin'."

"But the kitchen counterrrrr..." you drawl out.

"It's not a jungle gym."

"It is to me. Wanna know why?"

"Why?"

"Cuz I'm short!" You stick your tongue out at her playfully.

"Alright, come 'ere!" Ashe starts to chase you around the apartment.

You jump off the counter and dash away, huddling things and sliding under the dining table and chairs.

"Bet you can't catch me!" You tease, continuing to lose your girlfriend who just wont give up.

You dash out the door and head to the nearby park. The sun shines brightly down upon the park, the warm breeze picking up and blowing your hair around a bit.

"Finally, you go to the park!" Ashe calls out, laughing as she keeps up with you.

You giggle as you slide under the jungle gym to the other side. You stand up and blow a raspberry at Ashe before turning around and taking off again. Ashe catches up to you quickly.

"You may have speed, but I got stamina!" She smirks as she reaches out to catch you.

You duck and turn sharply, getting out of her way. "But I'm more agile!" You call back as you speed off once again.

•••

You both somehow end back up in your apartment as the skies start to darken, clouds blocking out the sun. Still chasing each other, laughing all the way, Ashe finally catches you as she corners you, who climbed onto the counter yet again. You wrap your legs around her waist, holding yourself on her. She laughs at your antics as she leans in for a kiss. You pull back at the last second, bopping her nose before detaching yourself and dashing off again, laughing at how flustered she is. Determination sparkles in her eyes as she chases you around once again. She prevents you from leaving the apartment through the door. But that doesn't stop you from going out the window and climbing to the roof. Ashe meets you on the roof, chasing you over and under things like pipes and exposed vent shafts, and small storage buildings. She disappears from your sight after a while and you smile to yourself before bumping right back into her.

She wraps her arms around you and holds on tightly, rocking side to side as she growls playfully into your hair.

"I got ya!" She taunts. "Gotcha! Gotcha! Gotcha!"

You nuzzle into her chest, wrapping your arms around her waist, accepting your defeat.

"C'mon, lets head back in. I'll make some snacks and we can sit back and relax the rest of the day. It's going to rain soon." She says.

"Is it gonna thunder too?" You ask, eyes sparkling.

"I believe so." She says, smiling at your antics.

She knows you like thunderstorms. You love how the lightning streaks across the sky, lighting the sky in one of the most amazing ways.

You both head inside and set up snacks and a movie before the storm comes.

Once it does hit, you settle with Ashe near the window to watch the lightning. You yelp here and there, startled by the thunder, and Ashe holds you comfortingly, placing a kiss on your forehead. You snuggle up with Ashe, soon falling asleep next to her as the storm ends. She picks you up and takes you to your shared bed, placing you down and covering you up, and kissing your forehead. She heads back out to clean up before heading back and snuggling up with you. She spoons you, holding you to her in a protective but loving manner. You smile as you both snuggle up with each other and sleep.

Welp, it's almost midnight, Gn my children!

GxG Oneshots book (x reader) (REQUESTS CLOSED FOR THIS BOOK)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें